Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soccer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Down2Toke, Nov 21, 2010.

1. hey guys i love to toke with my friends on weekends and sometimes during the week. I love to play soccer and hope to get big oneday. So im just enjoying high schoolk and having fun. Do you think this could hurt me in soccer a lot . I also work out several times a week

2. what grade are you in?

3. If you plan on playing at a level higher than say High School or Rec Leagues, you'd better put down the pipe. The upper end leagues and there governing bodies will require drug tests.

4. im currently a senior and almost 19 because i moved here from mexico and had to repeat 8th grade

5. Lulz, I knew this was coming. Before this turns into and age flame-fest, know that any kind of smoking is going to have a negative effect on your lungs so.... I would stay away if your serious about a football career.

6. Depends how good you are at soccer man, if you think you could make it big then obviously a temporary high is not worth it. However, if you're going to give it up in a few years, blaze away! :smoking:

7. yeh right now is my off season and ive been chillin with my friends after workouts and stuff and just take a few bong rips. I was planning to stop right when the season starts

8. Then there shouldn't be much problem, the only thing to consider is fitness and the effect on your lungs.

9. In that case your good man, remember to limit yourself and I would stop a couple months before your season starts.

10. Vape and edibles, no negative effects on lungs..

11. Right, my man speaks the truth. If your gonna consume, these are your healthiest options.

12. My pending answer.

You should only vape or edibles if your playing soccer. And if your being DT'd dont get high.

Not worth ruining your athletic career. :D

13. It won't hurt you at all man as long as you don't get drug tested .