SoCal, we have a problem. EDIT: A HUGE fucking problem!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheGreatExoduS, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 TheGreatExoduS, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    When I was going to go pick up some homegrown from my grower friend, we saw a small Hispanic man trying to break into/peering into his house. When we saw him, his eyes grew wide as saucers and he jetted.

We were busy in the basement while I was trying to pick out some strains, we heard a knock at the door and a ringing doorbell.

Apparently he left a note at the door. It said my friend is "literally fucked". It said something else about his house getting lit up by blue and him not being able to do anything about it. Is this guy talking about arson? Last time I checked, fire was red.

What the hell was this? Is this an empty thread to be disregarded?

UPDATE: This situation is MUCH worse than I imagined. I am literally trembling as I type this. I have a vivid recollection of this, due to the fact that I wasn't blazed when this happened. I always have a good and clear memory when I CAN remember stuff. This is like burned into my brain now.

Grasscity, this is not a joke. I REPEAT. This IS NOT a joke. This is real shit. This REALLY happened. I know it may be hard for some of you to believe, especially in a area that has none of these, but it is the straight 100% truth, down to the last word. I am in danger. Many of you guys were right about this shit... Fuck.

This is no ordinary grow. This is a HUGE fucking grow.

http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/tt15/theillestintown/?action=view&current=lights.jpg

http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&current=IndoorMarijuanaHarvest.jpg

Now do you see how serious this is? This is only TWO rooms.

So. We found this guy around my friend's neighborhood AGAIN. He was trying to break into one of the windows AGAIN!!! We tried to run after him, but he was way too fast. We got a good look at him this time and turns out this man is not a man after all. He's just a teenager with a beard.

We saw him again about an hour ago, at a distance. If we tried to run after him, he'd just run away. So my friend asked him, actually shouted at him:

"What the fuck do you want? Why were you trying to break into my house you little immigrant?!?"

This guy starts laughing hysterically. As if he was on laughing gas, or someone told an extremely funny joke, or if he was on his death bed, giving his last, final laugh.

He then made a gesture as if he was smoking an invisible blunt, joint, or cigarette. He then said:

"I see you got my note! That's good weed you smokin', huh vatos? You gotta let me in on some of that. Wait hold on, you don't have a choice. You WILL let me in on some of that. US, rather."

"What are you talking about?"

At this point, I was very confused and I said, what the fuck was going on...

He then said:

"Don't play dumb with my motherfucker... Vatos, you don't understand! I'm in a gang! Mara Salvatrucha, ese!"

He then flashed some gang signs at us and pulled up his sleeves, showing his tattoos.

"Yeah, son. Yo tengo familia!"

I can speak and understand Spanish, so he said "I have family", which basically means he has "friends". At this point, I got really scared almost to the point of shitting myself.

"So, here's the deal, putos. You give me all your weed. All your plants. All of your contacts who you sold the sensi to, all of your cash you got from the weed."

Then my friend said: "Fuck no, fool! Go suck a cock. You have no right trying to break into my fucking house. I swear if I'm going to catch you, I will shove one of MY plants up your ass! I'm not scared of you pussy motherfuckers who think they're in a gang. It takes alot of balls to run away from two people you KNOW you'll get an ass-whooping from.

I was so scared I couldn't say shit. The guy the then spits on the ground.

"Do you want to get shot, ese? *he then pulls his Uzi out of his pants, then puts it back in.* No, I didn't think so. Then shut the fuck up!

Alright pussies. Here's the deal. As I said before you give me all your shit and you won't die. If you don't, then you will have my entire squad come down on this fucking house. Do you understand?

Also, don't try any funny shit like trying to destroy the plants or move them out of the house. Then you'll really be seeing be seeing some shit. You have until 5:00pm. He then starts to walk away.

My friend yells: "MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! and starts running after him.

The guy then runs like a track athlete and jumps into the forest that goes back into town.

My friend is never one who gets mad. He's the last one on earth you would expect to get angry over anything. But when he does, he's like a bottle cap under pressure. It's not pretty. He's seething with rage at this point and then he bellows out a loud "SHIT! FUCK!" and kicks a bush.

Now, we're deciding what to do... I'm at his house and we're still trying to see if we can manage to NOT give away the plants, money, and people who he sold weed to. This is a dilemma.

We give up the weed, my friend loses his botany project. He doesn't even sell weed to sell weed. He doesn't care about making a profit. He's growing weed so when it becomes legalized, he can jump on the hemp industry and start selling weed to paper-making companies. He anticipates a big boom in the industry. Selling weed is just a side project for him. That's why he sets his prices extra low, if he charges anyone at all.

If we don't give up the weed, we may die.

Apparently, this gang guy found out about this stash because someone my friend gave 2 ounces of weed to (for 50 dollars) sold it to this other guy, for a jacked up price who sold it to this other guy, he smoked it, told his gang friend about this "super weed" it and they had some guy investigate. He asked the original guy who my friend gave to, and he eventually told the guy that he got it from a guy who grows alot of weed. Fast forward to today and here we are.

Jesus, shit just keeps happening to me. I don't want to die, all I ever wanted to do was smoke weed every now and then. My friend never did anything wrong to deserve this.

Now, we're fucked. Does anyone have any serious suggestions?

UPDATE: 3:05pm.

We have 1 hour and 55 minutes until the guy shows up again.

Well, if we do give him the plants, now, he could bully him later and he could force my friend to grow new batches and give them to him. Then the cycle will continue.

These motherfuckers are going down. They have fucked with the wrong hombres. They have just entered the Danger Zone (D. is my first initial).

My friend and I aren't going to stand for this shit.

He has called up a person that he sold weed to earlier. This guy is in some type of gang, I don't know the name. Apparently, this guy owes him and he has lots of heat. We're preparing the plants to be loaded up into a 4 car caravan that we're going to transport to an abandoned warehouse on the edge of town.

While we're loading up the plants, we'll be protected because this guy is coming with 12 of his own guys who are equally strapped as well.

This is so fucked up. There's not even any gangs in this part of SoCal and now we have a threat from a gang informant. Those MS-13 motherfuckers are dangerous. They will kill a person just because they can.

Also, my friend says he's been seeing a lot of foreign cars around the neighborhood lately.

UPDATE: 4:00 pm.

1 hour until the MS-13 gang informant arrives at my friend's house.

I am scared as shit right now. I am shaking from the adrenaline I'm getting from typing this.

Half of the plants are now ready for transport to the warehouse. We did some quick preparation and shut down all the lights for the plants. My friend's still working while I'm updating you guys.

Well, the people that are going to help us transport the plants to the warehouse now showed up. They are 30 minutes late. They were supposed to be here at 3:15. They came in greater numbers than expected. There's about 16 of them.

All of them have guns.

I'm not talking about ordinary pistols either. Some of them have AKs and Uzis.

There's also 8 cars, 5 vans for transporting the weed, 3 for protection.

This Chinese/Hispanic looking motherfucker steps out of the first car and starts flashing some signs at us saying "what's up son!", while he's grabbing his nuts. He says:

"Ain't you gonna flash back *****?" (I'm not even black).

This guy looks extremely shifty. He's got the squinted eyes and he's always smiling. He reminds me of the fucking Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. Apparently, his name is "Deez". "Deez" is one of the squad leaders for this gang. He was dispatched by another guy who my friend called, that guy's name is "YungGun".

(I hate codenames, they're so stupid).

The rest of the guys are buff motherfuckers who are guarding the house for now.

"Deez" comes in the house and starts talking.

"So I see you guys got into some shit over buddha and you called us.

I say: "Yeah, so you guys gonna help us?

He says: Yeah, my guys will gut a *****. You see those motherfuckers out there, they're ruthless man. I just do the directing.

But, help? What do you mean help? I'm trying to get some profit you know?

My friend says: "What "profit"?

He says: "II'm talking about some of that dank weed *****. I see you got all kinds of shit. We transport, you give us 1/4th of the grow plus some pre-packaged.

My friend says: "What the fuck? YungGun owes me. You guys don't get shit.

He seems offended, he starts walking towards the door and says:

"Fine, I guess you guys would like to have your plants jacked by a bunch of Salvadorian pussies, or you want to end up with your head rolling on the floor and with your dick being eaten by some Saltruch's dog."

My friend grits his teeth and says:

"Fine.

They shake on it.

Deez says: "You got any food? I'm hungry as a motherfucker. I need some shit to eat."

He then says: "I got some guns in the car if you guys wanna be packin' some heat.

He then rifles through the fridge AND closet. We can't tell him stop, or else we probably won't protect the plants.

I'm starting to wonder if this is a good idea... I'm looking out the window and some of them are cocking their guns.

I'll keep you guys posted before we leave.

2. blue = police?

i wouldn't just pass it over completely

3. I would find the little fucker and slam him into a wall then ask what the fuck he was doing there.

4. clear your shit out COMPLETELY sounds like you might get raided. DO IT THE FUCK NOW! don't get busted man stay safe. and i mean scale, paraphanelia anything that points toward drug use.

5. Yeah, I had a bad feeling it might be police.

Anyway, we saw this guy hanging around the neighborhood looking all sketchy and whatnot. I think he might be an undercover cop.

6. why would he leave a note then?

7. #7 GotChr0nicz 887, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Blue= cops.

ur dealing with a narc, not an undercover

8. It might be a competitor.

9. #9 TygaTyga, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Fucking nuts!!!

Let us know what the fuck happens.

That is fucking weird, I would figure it couldn't be cops because leaving a note wastes there time and money when they bust nothing, so I would think crip?

Narc could also make sense.

10. Actually, Tyga, that was what i thought (crips). I mean, if "blue" means the police then there is something you can do about it (i.e. get rid of all your shit so they have no case) but if it's crips he really can't do anything about it except stay at someone elses house..

11. Yeah bro, that is fucked on a lot of different levels. But when you put it like that it starts to make some more sense. Has your bud told people that he's growing?

12. If it was a informant or narc I would suggest to get everything out of that house asap! but I would watch taking it out because your probably being watched. Carry it out in boxes or bags and drive, drive, drive, drive, left, right, right, left, right, left until your are certain noone is following you. then ditch it!

13. Sounds like a Crip to me. I really don't see why a cop or someone working for them would warn you before busting you. But I agree with getting everything out of there, including whoever lives there.

14. Damn man sounds crazy, keep us posted though. You guys should start moving stuff asap and possibly go looking for this guy

15. and THERE GONNA RAPE HIM

16. fucking crip fool

17. hahah I laughed so hard.. still laughing... +rep

get your shit out that place mang.

18. haha i doubt this dude was a gangster....hispanics are never crips. Spics have their own gangs like western familia, MS13....
    actually u live in Cali...so its actually more probable this guys in a gang and wants all ur weed

pretty much ur fucked but it could just be some kid fuckin wit u... heres ur options, id say move you're shit cuz its most likely this kids gonna do somethin

1) its a narc and he calls the cops on you
    2) gangster kid brings his boys to ur house
    3) or some sketchy kid wit no life botherin people for fun

19. Lose all the shit, if a few plants are close to harvest move them to somebody elses house who you can trust.

20. I dont think i would move them, on the off chance that it is cops, and you tried to drive away with your plants in your car thed probly pull u over. Carrying a bunch of trash bags into you car is kinda sketch, and if they are watching u they will instatnly know what is in them. I dont think id move the plants, but i might stay at a friends for a couple of days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.