Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SoCal Pickup (Jack Herrer and Purple Cheese)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cripes0103, Oct 12, 2009.

1. #1 cripes0103, Oct 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2009
    This is my first pickup post, hope you guys enjoy. I just picked up a quad of Jack Herrer and a quad of Purple Cheese for $90 and $75 each, and I can't wait until thursday, when all my tests are over, so I can smoke them both.

Purple Cheese
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jack Herrer
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Update: I just finished tokin 3 bowls of that Jack (Took a study break) and I am off my ass. Its a really good heady high, feelin pretty good and listening to some music. I am going to finish off the night with a few bowls of the purple and I'll let you guys know.

Update two: I just smoked a couple bowls of the purple cheese and I am definitely feeling more of the sedated body high feeling off of it. I feel like super heavy and just sinking into this couch.

2. you can't see the pics man.....its an X'd box instead

3. Yeah, sorry, I just re-uploaded them and I am fixing the post now

4. that purple cheese looks so fucking sick dude.
    +rep
    stay high!

5. You gotta luv Jack.....last time I had some, it was crossed with NL and it was some of the best I've ever smoked. it gave me such an uplifting, energenitic high. nice pick up my man!! is it from a dispensary?

6. Yeah, its from a place called GGB in LA. I actually picked it up through a friend for a few extra dollars, but why not help a friend out, right?

7. great colour it looks so yummy! :D I can only imagine what is msells like. mmmm

- happy tokin

8. It smells like you wouldn't believe! There are very few buds I've picked up that have the smell and look that the Jack does. The Purp ain't bad either, haha.

9. that purple cheese looks like some goodz