Sobriety Checkpoints?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpliffStarr, May 8, 2009.

1. How much of a buzz kill are these things. One time I was on a ride with my girl on the way to see the new Jason that came out earlier this year. Right after I toss the roach (thank God i did), we see traffic has slowed to a standstill and there are party lights everywhere. I would say 7 or 8 police cars were shining lights in every passing cars window single file. Being paranoid as shit, we opened every window, blasted the heat in my car to get those little vent fragrance fans fucking moving and somehow decided that putting her intense smelling lotion on would help with the smell. By the grace of some weed higher power, we rolled up to the cops, rolled down the window, made small talk, then were quickly told to keep it moving. No questions asked. Any of you guys experience this? Lucky or not as lucky?

2. no checkpoints, but around "party" holidays people always get pulled over.

3. I've always seen them on the other side of the road, stopping traffick going in the opposite direction, but I've never actually been stopped at one. Once I did drive through one while the cops were taking a break and not stopping anyone.

I've noticed that they're usually in areas where the cops don't have anything better to do.

4. consider yourself lucky lol. when it happened to me I was thinking of what I would tell my moms if i got arrested haha

5. Fuck, man. Recently I got a 24 hour prohibition and impoundment. These things will forever piss me off. lol

A real buzzkill.

6. ill make a long hilarious story short.
    one time when i first started driving we were chilling at Applebee's! and when im pulling out of the driveway we notice they set a cheakpoint down the road so were tripping and we decide to go on this crazy mission around and through the woods to get past it. We snuck past them undercover style for sure!