Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sober up when coming down?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the_tree, May 19, 2009.

1. I like to let my high go until I'm completely sober which could take a few hours but sometimes I come down a lot harder and get groggy. This grogginess can last all day even if I smoke more. Taking a nap works but takes a while. Is there anything I could do to sober up from coming down?

2. i would like to know also

3. #3 fallenhero, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    eat some food....smoke a cig....go run ...go work out....

you say your burnt out then just take a nap

4. i get this way, except for me it raises my anxiety 50% of the time and has a positive chill effect the other 50%. So it's like idk what will happen, but if you get healthy munchies instead of unhealthy ones it helps. Also, get excercise. Hope i could help.

5. ive found the best way to avoid the come downs off not so good bud is just find something to so like play xbox live=]

6. I like to have a nice glass of warm tea.