Sober GC

Discussion in 'General' started by dudeindistress3, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Is there anybody on GC that doesn't smoke at all?

2. Niggga whaaaat

3. Haha I sure as hell do I was just wondering

4. I smoked for about six years then stopped when I was going to get hair tested for an internship.

I gave an effort to smoke again but I would get way too high. After that it started to impede on my school work.

Nothing against the ganj, had nothing but good times with it. It is just not for me at this juxtaposition in time.

5. Straight fucking edge :cool:

6. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Straight fucking edge :cool:[/quote]

Not sure if you're serious or not but I feel like I'm gonna get a bunch of sarcastic answers

7. Eh, I'm planning on going into the military so I've all but quit. I actually only smoked 1-3 times a week before that. Sometimes it was as little as once or twice a month. I'm into other stuff.

8. Hahah I smoke weed thats why I am here, but I do remember a poll from afew months back and some people claimed they didn't partake...who knows :smoking:

9. Haven't done it in almost two years. What I did is I started taking the money I would have spent on it, and I put it in an empty folgers container. After a year I took those hundreds of dollars and went on a vacation.

It felt so great to let go of my vice and do something with myself.

10. I smoke I have just been dry for the past month and a half. I can't wait until my babies are ready for harvest!:smoke:

11. There are plenty of people here who don't currently smoke. Some are on probation, or tolerance breaks, or trying to get clean for a drug test, or maybe not smoking for some other reason.

You don't have to be a smoker to be a member here. Just support the cause. :D

12. pics?

13. I havent smoked in like half a year...
    But my true inner me is still a huge smoker :3

14. I smoke many times a day, way to make me feel bad bros.

Join weed forum
    Does not smoke weed...
    ???
    ???

15. No combustion for me. :D

16. I come here sober sometimes.
    Its still pretty cool.
    I smoke regularly though.

17. I know theres blades who don't smoke, its unfortunate :smoking:

18. Yea give me a minute :)

19. I'm not hating on anybody that doesn't smoke. There's a ton of good info besides marijuana plus you can support the cause without smoking. I haven't smoked in almost a month to try and find a job and it got me thinking if anybody doesn't.

20. There are my babies :') they've got a long ways to go.

Attached Files: