Sobe bong = ripped beyond belief

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boro, Oct 16, 2006.

1. On friday night I was at a friend's place to party. We shared a few joints, a few beers, and I was feeling alright - but not to any excess.

Well saturday night we show up again and I decide I'll try the sobe trick to burn through a J. We hawaiian hotbox the bathroom, poke the hole in the bottom of the bottle, poke a hole in the lid to fit the J in and let all the water drain out. I've never seen such dense smoke.

My friend's girl takes a tiny hit and is immediately coughing up a lung. I inhale the rest and my entire body goes numb. I exhale and explode into a coughing fit.

Leave the bathroom and sit down in the kitchen and my vision turns into a 'camera in/dolly out' type effect before I felt every pulse of energy moving around my body. Couldn't talk, couldn't eat, couldn't do anything.

I laid down on the couch and my mind was so far in overdrive that I couldnt get to sleep. I was surprised at that kind of effect from an indica.

I've never been so jazzed in my entire life. :hello:

2. Haha yeah dude i have a sobe milk in my gallery. crazy shit, and it burns through barely any weed

3. Would someone mind enlightening me on this concept, I haven't heard of it ( and thats pretty rare ) It sounds like gravity hits, am i correct?

4. similar principle to gravity bong/bucket bong/whatever you want to call it.

it's just a matter of using water as a piston to draw smoke into the chamber.

as the water drains out the bottom hole, it draws air in through the hole in the lid (which of course, has a bowl/joint stuck in it). provided a way bigger hit than I would ever have been able to without the aid of an 'apparatus'. that's why I was so torched. I dont even want to know what a bucketbong would do to me.

5. sobe bottle bongs get you baked as fuck!!!!

6. If I'm not mistaken, aren't they called "waterfalls" ?

You can use the tiniest little nug and it'll work incredibly well. Here's a little tutorial for those of you who have never had the pleasure of experiencing a gigantic kick in the lungs from one of these badboys:

http://bongbuilding.net/sobe-bong.htm

Enjoy... responsibly :)