So...

Discussion in 'General' started by Zlideways, Sep 23, 2009.

1. So gc I've been on a t break for about two months now due to some probation bullshit. Life has been not so great you go to school all these years just to work for the rest of your life. I mean how cool is that waking up and doing the same thing everyday honestly there is nothing for me to look forward too anymore. The one way I relax I can't even enjoy it anymore I don't even know what to do....

2. I know this sounds corny, but why not try a new career?

I mean this in all seriousness, figure out what you like to do and try to find a way to do it for money. If the only thing you really like to do is grow marijuana, why not open a dispensary in California? Or become a vocal legalization advocate.

Or do something that doesn't involve cannabis at all.

If you work for the job, instead of working for money, you might come to have a different viewpoint.

3. #3 Diceman, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009

Honestly whenever work or life is just getting too boring/routine I just remind myself

It takes bad/worse times for the good times to be worth having. So just deal with the long and routine days and enjoy what time you get to relax or do what you want. It makes it all the sweeter :smoking:

Example: "Man today is really shitty and it's only 9am...oh well atleast I know I got a blunt when I get home". And after such a bullshit day...the blunt is sooo good.

I mean any job you get is gonna have it's downsides..and more then likely it's gonna have more downs then ups. It's best to just accept it and try to enjoy it as much as you can.

I know you can't smoke so let something else be what you look forward too (I know it's hard when weed is the top shit). Try maybe video games, renting some movies, getting some badass meals for after work (a good steak is something to look forward too), if your old enough then get some buddies together and go to a bar. That always loosens a guy up.

4. Life is what you make of it.

5. Life is stupid then