so wtf did you get for xmas?

Discussion in 'General' started by blazedandcrazed, Dec 25, 2008.

1. i got a heavy bag, some underwear, a south park calander, and a comfortable shirt that im wearing now

and you?

2. xbo360 (post Falcon) w/GTA4, $100, some cheap calogne

3. ^^^ thats sick make sure you get online for that shit

4. laptop, 87 mustang, $80, and 4 pairs of thick socks i gave to my dad.

5. ASUS EEE PC 1000HD laptop and a Petzl Tactikka Adapt headlamp

6. My mom gave all my brothers and sisters gifts, she wrapped up a bill for room and board that I have to pay. What a fuckin joke, ruined my Christmas.

7. Lot of alcohol, some slippers, and the dark knight. I'm fairly stoked.

8. the new Ipod, a leather jacket, some sheet music, and a shitload of shaving supplies....makes me feel dirty. good christmas :smoking:

9. Clothes and a trip to Colorado!

10. Nike sb Black/Gray mid's dunk's
    Nike sb Black/Purple high dunks
    Playstation 3
    Fallout 3
    1970's Fender Jazz bass :)DDDDD)
    Fender 100w Rumble amp.
    The new iMac cp.
    52'' inch Samsung flatscreen tv
    red hot chili peppers, & killswitch engage shirt
    Underwear and Socks (from grandma of course)
    Earth Rags Baja red/gray/black/white hoodie.
    iTouch

I feel like im leaving out something...

11. Couple seasons of Seinfeld and the laptop I am using to talk to all you people right now. I couldnt be happier :wave:

12. clothes, and some new speakers for my car.....i wasnt expecting anything but clothes so those speakers surprised me, im excited to get them in.

13. The Essentials of Motorcycle Maintenance, The Complete Idiot's Guide To Motorcycles, both from a buddy of mine... I don't know if he's trying to tell me something or not... Also, my girlfriend made me an enormous box of cookies, fudge and rum balls.

:D

Also, with these books, my friend has also given me a new found love for Royal Enfields. He could have, of course, done this without wasting the money on the books... but now I know how to repair one, mates!

[​IMG]

14. ...holy shit

15. Did it come with Vista pre-installed??

My laptop did and there are no compatible XP drivers so it FORCES me to use vista... kinda ticked so I'm actually just using ubuntu, couldn't be happier with it, glad Microsoft FORCED me to make the switch :hello:

16. XBOX 360, getting some games tomorrow, going to the local outlet mall, get some levi's and what not. Some sneakers, and some AZ albums. Phire420, if you ever want to play online together PM me. :)

17. #19 fvaambush, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
    a few shirts
    gift cards to target, java divine, and subway
    $220 :D

and I got a new ride snowboarding jacket and a snowboard a week or so ago as an early christmas present

merry christmas everyone

edit: oh and I left out the Wii, but thats more for my younger brother... I do plan on getting 360 with the money I got though, hopefully I'll have enough

18. a new set of tools.they weren't cheap neitha believe dat