Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So Wrong, Yet So Right

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Illegal Peace, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm new to the community, but won't be too much longer. I like to chill, smoke weed, and listen to music. Simple.

Anyway, I'll talk about my stash.

I have a storage room, my family and I pile so much useless shit in there and that's where all the children's toys are for when my nephew comes over, or my cousins (hate them). Well, there is this OG Little Tikes kitchen set in there, about 3 feet tall, and I put my weed, pieces, and lighters and grinders in the fridge portion of the set. No one has ever found it and I'm good. But, one time, all seven of my cousins came over (from one family, ikr holster it or wear a rubber). I left, and when I came home, there was toys and shit all over the kitchen set, and I was like, oh god I'm fucked. I looked, they didn't touch shit. I was good.

What do you think? Move it or...?

2. Find a spot where the kids don't go around.

3. Honestly I don't really understand why you would think that is a good spot?

I'm sure there are plenty of better places for your stash...

4. Why not designate a spot in your room for it?

5. #5 bluntfists, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    Ok so having drugs or alcohol around anything todo with children is a TERRIBLE idea. this is why you see shit on the news where kids bring guns,alcohol, weed and everything to school. because someone decided putting adult things in a child area is a good idea
    if you need to hide stuff from people get a safe/lockbox/or put a lock on your closet door. oh and if anyone(like the cops) find that in the kids stuff be expecting an additional charge of serving minors. one of the reasons the govornment has made this substance illegal is because they dont think people can handle the responsibility to use or posses such a thing. by doing things like this you are only proving them correct.:hello:Smoke another bro :p
    Edit: yes answer youre question, move it ASAP

6. Move it.
    It's bad enough to have ANYONE find it, but to have kids find it and bring it to someone all "Mommy/auntie/whoever, what's this I just found it"
    Blah blah blah, that'd piss people off more than anything and probably give them reason to look at weed as 'bad' cuz you were "such a careless stoner, leaving it where kids got to it, how irresponsible, blahblah yadi yada"
    Move it, dude:cool:

Edit: Plus, what if the mom got uber pissed and called the police on you for endangering her children, fuck that dude. The judge/prosecuting attorney would look at you like you're a piece of shit, MOVE THAT SHIT, SON!

Edit2: Don't give smokers a bad name, with this bs.

7. The two above me might have been a bit harsh, but they are telling the truth. its your weed, but its someone else's house im guessing, so keep it in your room/car, or dont keep it at all. its not fair on anyone else who is living with you if your mum or someone gets busted because its in their house. my suggestion is an airtight container in your cupboard.