1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

So who's high on this fine Saturday?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by MrNegativity, Nov 16, 2003.

1. I'm quite baked, I just bought a 20 sac and a dimebag, good times mang

2. well im not high now but im about to be, waitin for my girl to take a shower so we can drive to a movie and smoke some killer purple nugs on the way! this saturday is awesome! happy tokin mate

3. Dude i was fucked man i was high i bought a new toy and broke that sucker in i also found out that every dealer in town was getting busted so i pocked some of my cronic and ill save it for another day smoke on

4. im bout to get nice and tokereddd.

wooohoooooooo!!

but nothings as good as a nice wake and bake sunday morning :D

5. ..im fucking high

:)

time for foood and sleep

6. Man, I keep forgetting it's saturday night. You see, I'm working right now, Sunday morning :). I abstained from smoking for 24 hours, because tomorrow I'm cooking an eighth of some midgrade weed to eat. I wanted to try n get my tolerance down, even if it was just one day. Hope everyone had a great saturday night.

7. I was offically HAAMF tonight! IN fact, I think I was a little too much so. Oh well, I still feel good! :D

8. Yeah, I am fucked up!

Anyway the city is great and I wish everyone would now have a nice stoned sleep... Trust me you'll love it... Anyway everyone here have a time and learn from you mistakes....

Goodnight Moon! ( yar iam a nerd)

9. I was baked all yesterday and wake and baked this morning..

So I guess you could say I was high!!!!!!!

10. It's sunday morning and I already have a bowl under my belt. Ah, I love wake n bakes. 'Specially on Sundays..

Yesterday, I was stoned from the second I woke up to the second I fell asleep. Hell yeah. Time to get on my 2nd bowl, peace.

~Ly

11. I got up about 15 minutes ago, toked the bong, and got on grasscity Happy Sunday!!:D

12. last night i was tired of smoking this schwag that i've been getting lately, so i drove to the other side of town just to get some bomb shit. while we were there we picked up some shrooms, too. man, last night (saturday) was crazy. i loved it. shrooms are pretty bad ass. i had planned on waking and baking this morning (sunday morning) but i think i'm a little burnt out on it after last night. i couldn't get out of my seat, it's like somebody turned the gravity up. like being stoned for the first time all over again :p and the shrooms were makin me feel pretty 'groovy'.

Grasscity Deals Near You