So who's going to watch Dr. Phil tomorrow with the druggy kid?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deku Tree, Dec 1, 2005.

1. It looks interesting.

2. meeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

3. he ruined my hiding spots, my mom was watching him one day on lunch break and he was relvealing like taped behind dressers, pockets of clothes in the clostet ect and that fucked me over, i immediatly went in my room and moved everything away

4. so whats up? is the kid like doin all kinds of shit? or is it just that he blazes herb and they're tryin to say he's addicted or something?

5. ha yeah forreal, give us the 411

6. Dr. Phil is a dick, and I have no respect for anyone who watches his show on a regular basis and enjoys it.

7. yo that would be so impowering all those dumbass ignorant people rantin and ravin about u smokin pot. I would flip my shit and teach them a fuckin leason.... For real, pull out Jack Herer's book and a joint and sit down for some fuckin story time.

8. I can't stand him either. He only got his show by banging Oprah.

9. not to mention his voice makes me want to commit random acts of violence

10. #10 led.zeppelin.fa, Jan 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
    disregard

11. you bumped a 6 year old thread to say one fucking word?:smoke:

12. Oh wow. 6 year old thread...? Why'd this get bumped?

13. Aparently he was searching for something and didnt realize how old this thread was

14. I wonder how it went

15. Ha ha I'm curious as well

16. he probably searched Dr. Phil:smoke:

17. reminds me of this for some reason, lol, so awesome the way that dude was dressed like Phil, and he speaks the truth [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4H5S6UkZDk]YouTube - Dr. Phil kicks young punk off show[/ame]

18. Ha ha ha that was awesome. How come nobody agreed and clapped? People are hypnotized