So...who is YOUR role model?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rollin Cr00k3d, Mar 7, 2012.

1. #1 Rollin Cr00k3d, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2012
    I thought this would be kinda interesting. To all members of GC, who's YOUR role model?

edit: Also, post either a little about the person and/or why they are your role model.

2. Leonardo Davinci, Nikola Tesla

3. Hunter S Thompson.

But in reality no one. I am who I am and I shape my own life.

I do not want to follow in anyone's footsteps.

4. So you like inventors I'm assuming? Why are they so inspirational for you?

5. Me, Myself, and I

6. Of course. But surely, many people have someone who inspires them and who in a way "sets an example" for that persons life.

7. Anyone with strong, concise and articulate prose - the 1920s expats, in particular. I'm an old soul.

Also, for man-crush reasons and the double-threat he presents in combining two of my passions, Anthony Bourdain. The guy's a fucking rockstar.

8. I like how they seemingly viewed the world differently, and this different perspective led them too great idea's and creation's. I feel like Davinci and Tesla had a strong urge too understand the world we live in, which led them too I think a deeper insight into what comprises our existence.

9. Tony Montana

10. Black Francis, Billy Corgan and Kurt Cobain.

They're some of my favourite songwriters.

11. my mom and little wayne

12. Azazel, Belial, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Baphomet, Leviathan, Samael, Lucifer, and Lilith, of course!

13. :bolt:

14. I don't have a real role model in that sense of the word. I am influenced by many different people/ideas though.

If I had to choose one person though.. It would have to be Jack Kerouac. Now that...is a fucking legend and true american hero.

15. Kony. Hes a bad ass :D

16. Haha.

I don't know if I would consider abducting and enslaving 60,000 children as badass though, but....eh

17. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"'] little wayne[/quote]

LMFAO.

That's a joke, right? ....right?!

18. well I have to say he did make it from being poor as shit to being loaded, but what he has turned into is nothing to take after lmao

19. terence mckenna & sun tzu