so who here likes spiders??

Discussion in 'General' started by skittlette, Jun 6, 2008.

1. i got an awesome pic of my widow today...shows off her gloss and hourglass perfect! lol

[​IMG]

anyone else love spiders?? they are just soo pretty!!...most of em ne ways:p

• Like Like x 1
  2. *Covers his eyes and screams"

Uh... Yeah... Spiders. Anyone have some Raid? :p

That spider does look cool, though.

3. Anything but your typical Tarantula, believe it or not. I suppose I have an aversion to the hair on their body, which is an odd reason to dislike a spider, but I just can't stand it.

Give me a bath tub of Black Widows over a single Tarantula any day. And, speaking of which, that is an amazing looking spider you have there! I've been looking forward to a photo of it.

:D

4. i have a lot of respect for spiders,
    i too find them quite interesting.

my only exception is they arent allowed in my house. .
    so i usually scoop em up and send em on their way unless their poisonous.

unfortunately i live with a girl who is deathly afraid of spiders (i think its a bullshit phobia, at least one thats rather easy to overcome. we are a million times larger after all they arent all thinking "oh theres a human! GET EM!")
    so i end up playing the role of exterminator rather often.

my favorites are wolf spiders because of how gargantuan they get around my area. tunnel spiders too we had a loooot of those in the hills of slo county.

next time your smoking a bowl in your backyard, go find a web and get up real close. . its a rather beautiful and astonishing feat of engineering.
    stronger than steel they say a spiders silk is.

you know what that means;

spiderman > superman. :D

5. fuck you man. fuck you. :mad:

6. thanks durchii...i only wish i had the same caliber of equipment you did...*sigh*:eek:

and yeah, spider webs kik ass..i love finding really awesome ones...but again..round here..ppl dont care for the lil buggers too much! lol:rolleyes:

lol..."GET EM!!" yah..actually widows WILL chase people...they are commonly agressive, but mines pretty chill..never rushed me when beig fed or nothin...so i respect her all the more!:D

7. Yeah, don't care for spiders at all.

8. I sucked it up to come in here and look at that pic and now I feel all itchy...

I hate spiders, nothing personal to them, but they creep me out.

My parents house and backyard is full of Daddy Longleg spiders..... They would crawl all overthehouse and post up in one spot for days..... Especially on doors..... God..... They'd be 2-5 inches across sometimes.... I couldn't deal with that......

I prefer cats

9. I'm not too crazy over spiders but that's one damn fine picture of one! To me black widows and all the other exotic spiders are like myths, since I never see them. I only see the little attic spiders and such so to see pictures of them are pretty cool. Thanks for sharing!

10. ya when i worked at dominion (canadian grocery store) i found one of those in a box of oranges. I fucking hate spiders now... especially widows cuz supposedly a bite from one of those wont kill u but u will wish it did

11. I never kill them (nor really any insect except the mosquito) but I fucking hate them. If I even open up an insect book that has arachnids in it, I almost have to use tweezers just to turn the fucking page.

12. widows are one of the FEW spider species that if you get bitten and you do not seek emergency medical attention it will Kill you

i love it tho...and like i say...i give her the respect she deserves...
    but shes just SOO DAMN PRETTY!!

13. Somebody obviously wasn't given a National Geographic for Kids when they were younger.

:p

14. What will they will me to do?

15. They will you to get your sorry ass to the ER, silly!

Black Widows may be predatory, but they have superior frontal lobe cortex skills, meaning they have developed a keen sense of guilt and don't want a death on their conscience.

:D

16. Tight Widow..I actually hate spiders out and about but there pretty cool in there containers. I have a Tarantula...called Zombie, but vary rearely take em out and let him wonder. It likes its new fish tank tho.

F! Widows tho!!!

[​IMG]

17. Dare you to hold him.

18. LOL! I noticed that too.

19. yeah i fixed it...lol..in case you COULDNT figure it out on your own...and dont wanna look back at that post..it was supposed to be kill..not a second will

thats what sobriety and a million things goin on at once does to me! lol

• Like Like x 1