So who here actually believes in the existence of a soul ?

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Aug 17, 2012.

1. I do believe.... infact I am ALOT into this kind of stuff and I have been reading alot about it, also including what happens after death....

For example. Sometimes I look in the mirror and I realize that I am not the guy I see from the mirror, I can literally FEEL that I am not my body, I feel like I am SOMEONE in a body....for example once I came home from school, I had many many thoughts on the road home, I finally made it to the outer door of apartment-building which had mirror effect on the glass, and I realized again that inside my body is tottaly different "someone else"....

What I am asking though, is that please do not bash anyones opinion,but rather try to understand and give your point of view....
    After reading many near-death experiences (where people are clinically dead etc), they only prove the fact that we have souls.... they describe basically how they float through space after death and meet the source of light and the river of souls, and that the light is the so called "God" and that they can literally talk with him but only telephatically (probably wrote it wrong), and they also mention that they feel extreme Love while in that light..... for example imagine being the happiest u can ever feel times 10. Thats how good they said it feels....

one good article is:
    Mellen-Thomas Benedict - near-death experiences
    you can also ask yourselves.... "Who is that who is aware that You are thinking?"

2. I don't need accounts of people's near death experiences. I believe in souls on my own accord.

3. well, thats good.

4. #4 Gryphonics, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    Yes.

I also think when we sleep our mind connects (or our soul leaves our physical body) to the dreamland dimension to recharge and energize (our brain doesn't sleep or rest)

And when you die your soul goes either to the heaven or hell dimension and you can do whatever you want (and with your soulmate if you found one and you're not in hell lol) because no way are our dreams mind generated, I've been awake during them lots and it's honestly like exploring a brand new world yet you're you. My girlfriend has realistic dreams of me all the time and says it's like I'm there with her, talking, doing random stuff, every night we're doing something. I don't know what else to say that won't sound ridiculous.. but she's never seen me with my glasses on, but she remembered seeing them there in dream land and I told her to describe them.. described them perfectly.. then since she was away I sent her a picture of them (shes only seen me in contacts ever) and she recognized them and even the tiny bit of black tape on them. Shit's fucked. She also remembers the scars on my arms and all these little details.

5. Yep, I believe in souls as well.