Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so what's your story about getting caught?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Nov 3, 2011.

1. What happened those times you got caught toking?

2. My pipe and an eighth were on the the counter, she looked pissed and I just kept saying "what!?" like it would make a difference. Those were the days...

3. Hasn't been written yet.

4. My sister caught me smoking and I just slow turned and gave her a funny look while hitting my bong. After I exhaled I said "This is exactly what it looks like" with the straightest face possible.

I've never seen my sister laugh that hard in my entire life.

5. we were smoking, he busted in "wheres the dope!?" "in my brain muhh fuckuh"

6. Lol i actually just had a dream about getting caught. I was in school and me and some kid i knew were using some strange contraption with gears and shit. We smoked in the hallway and then we got caught by the cameras. the principal let me go without being in trouble tho. it was really realistic and i was still kinda freaked out when i woke up.

7. I don't even know, man...It was fuckin' weird.

So, I let a guy move in that I met through a friend...Dude sold *illegal narcotics* so he brought in pretty good cash flow. Because of what he did, who he was, and what he was known for...I told this muthafucka that no one was allowed in my spot without my permission, and I made it damn clear too.

Well, I guess dude did too much *illegal narcotics* and he had a dick...So right off the bat he is 0 for 2, and do you know what this fuckin' fool did? He invited a crackhead bitch over to my spot, a chick I'd never met, didn't know, and still haven't met...So this chick ends up narc'n his ass out as I'm sleeping warm and comfy in my bed at noon.

To what do I have the pleasure of waking up to on this fateful morning?! A loud ass fuckin' bangin' on my door, dude runnin' off to his room, and some loud muthafuckas at my door yellin' "Police! Open up or we're kickin' it in!" Ah fuck, don't kick in my door...So I open it up, they rush through, head straight to the back with their nine's sighted with lasers...

And do you know what fuckin' happens next?! This fuckin' bitch of a cop points her unsafetied nine at my fuckin' chest and tells me to sit on my cold ass kitchen floor, "Fuck?! I know you're closin' my fuckin' door if you expect that shit!" Oh, this aggravated the fuck out of her, you know women...She straight up put her leg behind mine and slammed me into my wall, oh fuck, no you didn't bitch!

"Where's your fuckin' warrant, bitch?!"
    "I don't need a warrant!"
    "Who the fuck are you?! Robobitch!"
    "I'd be careful how you speak to me, this can go easy or hard, your choice!"
    "I don't know if you've been payin' a fuck worth of attention, but shit isn't goin' so easy right now!"

Sat in those cold ass cuffs for four hours, two of which they left my fuckin' door open in the dead of winter...Never a warrant, never even an explanation of why the fuck they barged in like they owned the place and arrested dude. Three hours later, figured out who snitched, why they kicked in my door (wanted felon, would have been nice to know, eh?), and where the snitch lived.

Fin.:cool:

8. i got busted for hitting resin with two bowls on me in broad daylight underneath a solar products building. got me 30 hours of community service

9. Lmao I haven't been caught by anyone really...but my mom came in my room one time and my friend was talking to her and I was just sitin there hitting my bong the whole time lmao..good times

10. -my mom threw me out and found my pipe & bong
    -bought a bubbler offline & it came too early..that fucked me over so much

11. [quote name='"Nike is Cool"']My pipe and an eighth were on the the counter, she looked pissed and I just kept saying "what!?" like it would make a difference. Those were the days...[/quote]

Haha that funny as hell

12. was over at my buddy randys house smokin a bowl and jammin on guitar. His moms pretty philipeno and has a crazy accent. She knows we smoke weed, she popped in the garage to do some laundry and she says " yoo guys all drug addeecks"

We proceeded to laugh.

13. I was once caught rolling up in a parking lot and a lady asked me for weed, another time a guy took a picture of my license plate and another time I was only caught by the smell of nag champa

14. When i was a sophomore me and my friends kushed out the whole boys bathroom by the gymnasium. Lol funniest part about it is that the security office was alike right above it. But i only had a bag on me which i put on my nuts. They couldn't actually prove who was smoking so everyone just got sent home for the day.

Been caught by the police lots of times. I used to run like everytime i got caught and i usually got away. But i remember one time they caught me at the park with my friends. They just made us leave. And they were like don't do it so out in the open next time.

But the last time i ran from the cops because they caught me smoking a blunt they had us boxed in but i didn't know it. Soon as i hit the corner i got rail roaded by this buff ass samoan.

15. I smoked in the bathroom and mom smelled it. Ahhh the good ol' days. :)