so what's with this effin wind??

Discussion in 'General' started by sk8njam, Dec 1, 2011.

1. So Cal people...who's got power outages??? I do...Trees are all over the roads...and if you look at the news this crazy wind goes up to the bay area all the way east to las Vegas...HAARP anybody?

2. Sorry I'll blow my hits the other direction next time.

3. Hahah, that was clever

4. umm just a thought.. but I thought HAARP was owned and built by the USA.

So unless they're continuing their proud tradition of friendly fire I doubt they're using it on California

5. Fuck California on my vacation it was so cold and windy my left testicle ascended into my body....I was in so cal and it was fucking July.

6. wind?

we got snow here.... like a foot+ over night lol

but thats normal

7. It's supposed to be pretty windy in the bay area tonight but It doesn't look like it

8. [quote name='"richardblabla"']umm just a thought.. but I thought HAARP was owned and built by the USA.

So unless they're continuing their proud tradition of friendly fire I doubt they're using it on California[/quote]

There are several weather control ops in various positions around the globe

9. Pfffff!

you think its windy out in LA? try coming towards the inland empire (san

bernardino,riverside areas)*thats if you can make it out here without a semi getting

blown over and crushing you on the freeway* flying a kite is a death sentance right

now

10. God ate burritos last night...

11. isnt it crazy though??? check out the widespread of wind damage from san francisco to las vegas...all occured last night

12. :hello: fucking awesome.

Im headed to your neck of the woods to check out the powder in a few weeks...
    lets hope that snow keeps up :hello:

Also, 70mph winds here in new mexico today represent!

13. Im in NorCal and its been windy as fuck here too

14. yea man wind will tend to fuck some shit up ya know...sucks for the people who get real into decorating their homes for christmas they either had to take down their stuff or pray its still on their property when they wake up lol

15. Yah its windy here, but I live in the burbs of LA.

Walked outside and was like fuck, ima grab a jacket and put on long pants haha.

16. cen-cal and yea sporadic power outages all over.....................
    only in Cali will you lose power in the wind, rain, or even when its too hot. Only in Cali. LOL

17. lmao so true ^^^