Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So whats the verdict on Tasty Puffs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItsAdamYo, May 24, 2011.

1. I bought some Tasty Puffs for shits and giggles.

"Soda" flavor had no taste and didn't smell anything like a coke.

"Chocolate" flavor tasted HORRIBLE but smelt good.

"Hyponotic" flavor tasted okay, but smelt really damn good.

"Bananna" flavor made me trash my bud it was so bad.

I wanted to buy "Blueberry", "Orange", and "Mango" but they were out of stock.

I think I actually prefer the taste of bud over this stuff.

What do you guys think? :confused:

2. If you find you have to flavor your weed with anything to make it better, you need to find some better bud. Well-grown cannabis smells and tastes amazing.

3. :rolleyes:

4. It's an aqiured scent and taste. Some bud to some people tastes horrible, I don't see it but I could see where they are coming from. And this is the most dank of dank, not that schwag we are talking about

5. Different strokes for different folks...i wouldn't fuck with added flavoring personally tho

6. Add chemicals to my bud?? no thank you

7. Guess ya'll are right. I think I'll use the shit I bought because I hate wastin stuff, but I don't think I'll waste my money on novelty crap like this anymore.

8. Strawberry=Smells great, tastes great
    Blueberry=smells great,tastes great
    Mango=smells amazing, not much taste
    Pineapple=smells ok,very little taste
    Cotton Candy=smells ok, tastes AMAZING
    Jungle Juice=smells decent-good, very little taste
    Cali Orange-smells bitter/ok, very little taste

9. try the organic flavor.

10. i only flavor mids wen i buy them. i rarely ever buy them anymore. like i used to a couple months back, but that is true: Properly grown bud beets those unecessary chemicals which take away the grassy nasty taste u get from mids/swag...

11. All of those were out when I went to my head shop, unforutatenly. I really just bought it for some bitches who come over my house.

12. Suuuuuure :hello:

13. You mean add chemicals to your chemicals? :eek:

edit: I hate juice drops, I love the taste of my dank.

14. i wouldnt trust those things. who know whats in em

15. Sometimes I like to add a little bit of lemon to my water, it freshens it up a little... but that's all.

16. My girlfriend's friends...who are bitches. Glad you agree. :rolleyes:

17. I like fries wit catsup tbh

18. #18 try, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
    i tried the chocolate one, its fucking disgusting, but yes, it does smell nice.

EDIT : i gave up on it and just used it to scent the bong water.

19. Same here! Actually seems to work better that way.

20. lol I put 2 drops on a dime, and lit it on fire... it makes my room smell like blueberry hahah

and I mean an actual $0.10 us currency DIME piece, not a .5 bag of weed.