So...whats the secret

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by prti228, Dec 7, 2010.

1. I have seen this on many occasions, from not only myself, but threads on GC and many friends as well. And that is girls acting like they are interested in hanging out and giving you there numbers, and mysteriously ignoring you and never hearing from them again.

I can count on two hands the amount of times thats happened to me. And i would just send like a text or two and never hear back. and if they didnt text back id say "oh well i guess she wasnt worth my time" but after like 5 or 6 times im starting to wonder wtf is wrong with girls? thats pretty damn rude and i rarely ever see that with guys.

At first i thought it was me. What was wrong with me? why does it seem like i always get a number and later the girl completly ignores me? is it like the easy way out if they realize that they cant or dont want to chill? But then i see it happen to other guys too. One guy meets a girl whos really cool and nice at a concert and he gets her number. he texted her like twice in the span of 3 days and she never once texted him back.

It seems like theres dude who have women eating out of the palms of there hangs though and the generally chill guys who arent into playing mind game and being a dick and just generally being chill are the ones who get the short end of the stick. So I ask anyone who knows women or is a woman...what am i doing wrong? is being nice not a valid option to getting girls to answer when you call or text them? does playing stupid games and being a jerk serve as a method of excitement for them? I think there has been only one or two times where i get a number and we actually hang out and the girl is acting all weird.

I still dont know the secret, or if there isnt a secret idk why my luck is such shit. So i ask anyone wtf is going on with these girls b.c. i just dont get it. I dont focus on it a lot but it happened to me last week and i just cant figure it out.

2. No secret, just keep tryin, be yourself, don't care if bitches screw you over cause you'll find a sexy woman who loves you and will suck your dick longtime. Enjoy your life and be happy with who you are and you can do no wrong! Go nail some chicks, dude.

3. Be a gentlemen, dress well, smell nice, look prime and proper, be patient. The ability to hold a conversation with someone you just met is probably how I have met most of the people that I know. Focus on calm controlled eye contact, relaxed posture, confidence, girls love a guy that are willing to go out of their way to pick them up.

4. No secret. Just stay yourself and chill. If they don't wanna stick around for no particular reason then they're the one with the issue. You shouldn't worry about it.

:smoke:

5. haha i do this but 95% of the time i end up wondering why the fuck she randomly started ignoring me.

6. shit like that doesnt just happen to guys - happens to everyone. lots of assjacks out there of both genders. i guess the hardest thing to accept is that some ppl just wont be into you. doesnt mean theres anything wrong with you, or anything wrong with me. just means the click wasnt there, even if the flirt was there.
    just relax, it will come to you, probably when you least expect it.

7. You were right the first time, they're not worth your time. Soon you'll meet that chick that will want to spend lots of time with you, and before you know it you'll be having all kinds of sexy time. Life is just one big waiting game, you just gotta have patience.

8. it's cus they weren't interested. girls will give you their numbers if you ask for it because saying "no you can't have my number" is awkward.

it's hard to read girls. sometimes you might think the girl is interseted in you but she is just being really friendly and maybe likes you as a friend but if she senses you want to date her and she doesn't feel the same she might ignore/avoid you.

i've had it happen to me. girl I really liked at work. she'd always come up to me and chat with me and she'd always smile and giggle when seh was around me and I was sure she liked me. I asked for her number to hang out and she gave it to me. she never picked up and I asked for her number right before she quit so I never saw her again.

9. yeah but the thing is that sometimes im not the one who ask. A fews times they have offered. whatever though. it seems like im never good enough. ive pretty much given up on dating haha.

10. this ^

but this happens to me pretty often but whatever if thats what they wanna do than fuck em.

This has however fucked with me pretty badly since now when I meet and hang out with a girl I like im always having a thought in the back of my head that they are just going to ignore me and make me feel like shit.

11. #11 Per Waui, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010
    Tell them to call you!

12. Fixed. ;)

13. hmm I don't know about that.... not being good enough thing. What I have noticed about all the guys that have girlfriends is that they are confident.

they don't think i'm not good enough. I see lots of average looking guys with not much money, crappy jobs, even in their late 20s and still living at home iwth their parents and they have hot girlfirends. obviously their hot girlfriend think they are good enough for htem.

what I see about all these guys is that they all are very confident and think they are the shit.

girls want guys that other girls want so if you are not confident then that just tells girls that you are desperate and don't have many options so you become less attractive.

at least what I have noticed.

don't act like you care much when talking ot girls about what they think of you. and when you ask for their number or call them don't make it a big deal.

but yeah I agree dating is pretty hard..... especially if you aren't very good looking. if you are what most girls consider "hot" then you probably won't have much trouble with rejection.

14. yeah i guess when it does happen i get kind of discouraged and its happened a lot lately. I just need to focus on my own shit right now. I get too pissed off at women lately. I just need to chill and do my own thing right now.

Awhile back a girl who i cared for a lot and dated for awhile ended up having feelings for another guy and i decided to dump her ass b.c. she couldnt decide between the two of us. I felt like i was too good for that. But it kind of left me insecure, like i "wasnt good enough" and since then its put me in a funk that ive had some trouble getting out of. I just need to take time away from all of it and i realize that now.

15. I dunno. Maybe you aren't playin the game right. Or acting too interested. Something you do is turning the girl off. Or maybe she was just tryin to find a rebound dude or just keeping her options open in case her main dude she was lookin towards spendin some time with fell thru. I've done it with chicks. Shit, I did it with a girl this past weekend. I felt bad about it for a little, but fuck. Play the game homie.

16. lol...thats what i dont get. whenever i am asking what my problem is i always get answers that are like "its something your doing" and "step your game up". I mean i know this...but i cant figure the shit out. If i knew what i was doing wrong or if im doing something wrong i would have changed it by now. Thats why i decided to just say fuck it b.c. obviously if i am doing something wrong i cant figure it out. So why the hell should i worry if i cant figure out what im doing wrong. Personally i feel like im being myself, and im not doing anything that my friends arent doing and a lot of them seem to have an easy time. so whatever fuck it.

17. thats the thing. "being yourself" like everyone says you should be doesnt work. hence where the term "playing the game" comes. its like mario, brotha. You keep fucking up a jump, you gotta switch your style up to come out on top. hop on a koopa shell or two and make it over that gap. aka just switch up your style. you can still be yourself, i guess, but just a cooler, wittier, and more appropriate version of yourself. its weird trying to explain, because I'm just starting to really understand how to play the game with these chicks also. you can still be yourself, its just how you present yourself and what parts of yourself you let show.

18. Yeah I mean im not out there acting like an overly clingy annoying fag. I seem to have good conversation and shit, idk maybe i just have shit luck right now. Ive been successful before so maybe i just need to keep trying.

19. maybe just stop caring. I didn't get my first girlfriend until being rejected a couple times and wasn't even trying or looking.

I don't believe in the "having game" or whatever crap in getting a girl. either a girl will like you or she won't.

you can improve yourself though. not by putting on a fake act but maybe improve your looks, dress nicer, work out. focus on your goals and just do things to meet people.

20. hm..probably your look then. get a haircut. some new clothes or something. whatever you do, make it a somewhat dramatic change. see if it changes anything