So what would you call this. a bublong?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by JohnLajoie, Jan 29, 2010.

  1. A GonG bubbler? lol

    haha a bublong
  2. Bubbler + Bong = Bublong. I wonder how it compares to glass bongs
  3. lmao yup just a glass on glass bubbler budd, thats what ya call it
  4. haha i think its just me but it looks like theres no stem going into the water
  5. You're just stoned there is. You cant see it

  6. haha that doesnt effect my vision, and i like it by the way:rolleyes:
  7. Thats called a Bubbler.


  8. A GonG bubbler. And most common bubbler do not have a slide.
  9. Lol, a bubbler is a bubbler.... Coming from the one who thought it was called a bublong?:laughing:

  10. Um i didnt think it was called a bublong i named it that since it was the shape of a bubbler but it had a slide. I know there is no such thing called a bublong
  11. ok no fighting now. cool piece. enjoy that.

Share This Page