Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So what to do? I messed up..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xeonex, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Ok, so I use to smoke almost every day, and I have been doing good so far. This is my 5th day without it.

I didn't really crave any till now, my dealer just had to call me and ask if I wanted some... and I just found $10 under my bed... So I bought some without thinking, now I wish I hadn't...

I'm trying to stay clean so I can get a job and I really don't want to mess it up. I have no one to sell it too, I thought about just flushing it down the toilet, but that would leave me with a bad feeling, and smoking it in this mind set wouldn't help either.

Either way it's a complete lose lose situation, I messed up big time... but I havn't smoked it yet.

Thoughts?

2. Save it in the freezer till you can smoke it.

3. uh...save it till you get a job in something dark and air tight

4. Yea, Save it for a rainy day when you no longer need to stay clean.

5. You haven't smoked it yet so there is really no problem. Just save it as a reward for when you do get a job. Make sure you are in the clear before you smoke it though ;)

6. i say just smoke it. it'll only set you back 5 days. Its not like its been 2 weeks or anything

7. lol. you don't know a single other person who smokes who you could make their day with some free herb?

8. Most people I know don't buy any unless it's $60 and up.

9. i'm not saying sell. your options were throw it away or smoke it. But why can't you just give it to a friend it's like what a gram? go fill someones empty bowl. Karma my friend.

10. +1
    sounds right

11. Uh fuckin save it? Is it really that hard to figure out?

12. It's all in your head... it's not physically addictive so stop being weak.

13. I never saved weed in my life, It's alot easier said than done, haha.

But yea, I might just give it away, but I'll still fill shtty.

14. If you refuse to save it, don't waste it. I would give it to a girl that I liked that smoked, If you're a girl then vice-versa.

15. you will feel shitty getting a friend stoned? i'm sorry dude but WTF?

16. Saving it is pretty easy, especially if you're lookin for a job and can't afford to smoke it. Damn man, it aint like it's crack.

17. Some friends don't deserve nice treatment you know..

18. Save it in a dark place dude for another sesh unless its like a ten sack of schwagg

19. Give it to one that does.

20. lol. i think he's fighting us on this because he wants us to tell him to smoke it up! ! ! !

and cheat the drug test! that better?