So what is up

Discussion in 'General' started by xboxerdude, Dec 29, 2010.

1. with GC moving up on the forum rankings???

It would be fucking sick to see us in the top #100 on the big boards showing everyone the grass is really greener on our side :smoke:

2. #2 Gooseman, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
    It it managed to stay full of cool, chill people, which it theoretically could, that would be nuts!:eek:

Doubt that will happen though, and I kind of hope it doesn't, honestly.

EDIT: Doesn't become a top 100 forum, I mean.

3. you're a very optimistic guy aren't you hahahah anyways im sure there is more love going on here then most of the other top forums so is coo :)

4. We goin global baby. Got Stoners from the middle east and shit up in this bitch now. Fuckin asia too.

Marijuana Revolution.

5. Was this random? cause im from the middle east/

6. I was just on the thread with you guys talking about the middle east. and then we both ended up on this same exact thread a few min later. Guess we're the only stoners up at 4:20 am where I'm at haha.

It's all good bro i dont give a fuck where your from or whatever. You smoke weed is all that matters :smoke:

7. hahahaha i never said anything about you caring where im from, i have more faith in people than they think

8. *DJ Khaled voice* We the best! who? We *****!

9. I can see why these forums are popular. I was looking at some other forums the other day,

and It just made me rage. The people are constantly jabbing at each other and

everything, no matter how innocent, starts some sort of flame war. If you want an

example, go to youtube and look at the comments on any video of your choosing.

10. So true. And That is why I'm here :)

11. We are 198.
    We are 198.
    We areeeeeeeeeeeeeee, 198!!!! :metal:

12. ...Don't you mean 138?

edit: Oh nevermind, I get it

13. -____-

you ruined it!

14. I saw a comment on a youtube video the other day, that said the song would have been better if the car door DJ Khaled popped out of stayed locked, I cried laughing from this, I hate him so so much.

15. I remember when this forum was ranked number 1000. We moved up real fast.

16. this site will definatly countinue to grow pun intended but I like the way it is now its like a small town