Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So what is a seasoned Toker..??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Humboldtbuddha, Jul 26, 2007.

1. I've been smoking for 14 years now. I would think that is "seasoned"

2. I think thats a pretty good basic definition, roachster! For example, most of my friends who know that I smoke think I know my stuff down to the ground - part of the reason I joined this forum was to get information and knowledge about things. I wouldn't call myself 'seasoned', perhaps knowledgable and somewhat experienced, but definitely not seasoned.

I've been smoking for just over a year and am finishing up my college degree. I agree that there are some people on the forums that are totally imature, and personally I think its solely to their own detriment as I ignore them and regard them as what they are: irritating and ignorant members of an otherwise peaceful and contained society. So nuts to them.

Cheers all - boingk

3. I'm far from seasoned, but I still love my ganja. Two years, and I've only actually been a complete stoner since this Spring.

4. i think that everyone here is alooking at it the wrong way everyone is saying time makes you seasoned. but im pretty sure that in my own experience (recently turned 18) been blazin for 5 years now that i am fairly well versed in the methods of marijuana. i can make a pipe/bong/bubbler outa just about anything i know differences in strains differences in sativa and indica. i have had multiple pipes including roors ADS and Faded. i smoke on average a zip a week. plus ive had many experiences with different drugs.

to me i think the qualifications make you seasoned. im not there yet but i know ill be close soon. once i start growing then i think ill be seasoned.

back to what you said though yes i do realize that alot of kids my age are punks but with them you just gotta ignore it.

5. A seasoned toker takes tolerance breaks unless they smoke bammer.