So, what if Bush was assassinated?

Discussion in 'General' started by high as hell, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Ever wonder what would happen if Bush was assassinated? Look no further, someone made a fictional documentary about a theoretical assassination of Bush on October 19, 2007. It's pretty well made and I definitely recommend you check it out

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1738815884220488061&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

2. Oh, by the way, the documentary is called "Death of a President"

3. This thread has been locked and is under review by the Federal Beaureau of Investigation.

We thank you for your cooperation.

4. I saw this movie when it came out, and I know alot of people hear what its about and say its super controversial and not tasteful, but if you actually watch it, it seems to be more pro bush then anti bush. They show him as a really good guy, and its actually a really good movie, i'd recommend anyone to watch it.

5. no time to watch, will someone summarize?

6. EHhh, this thread may be being watched. Too many key words.

7. Not doing anything illegal.

8. Fuck you Government! i know your reading this, eat shit and die slow!

9. that god damn patriot act......

10. ^^ ondrugz, that sig is so dope. lol

11. fuck the fed's i know my shits tapped. fuck you bitches, fuck the bush administration

12. It would be good for the world, but I'd rather see it go through some sort of justice system ratehr then be in the hands of a militant protestor.

Also, we would then have to deal with dickhead cheney.

13. Heres some more keywords:

kill bush president asassinate political protest militant palestine

And the most important one:

FREE SPEECH.

14. QFT :hello::hello:

15. That documentary might prove to be more fact than fiction..soon..

16. he would die witin 2 weeks from another heart attack

17. If only...

Do you know how much money Haliburton pays him for his pension? millions

18. I watched till about 53 seconds in and almost wanted to vomit from the America-hating going on in this shite.

2 thumbs down, america, fuck yeah!

also, FUCK BUSH.

19. Such a mature way to handle our political issues. :rolleyes:

20. What? Dude, you don't understand anything. Don't fuckin' judge me. You have no idea what Bush's War has done to my friends... my family... so many people around me are affected negatively on a personal level while the entire country is affected financially, socially, and it's allllll going to the shitter.

So until you understand the pain of having your relatives miss Christmas after Christmas... missing the first steps of their kid... over some fucking bullshit, don't fuckin' judge me.

FUCK BUSH.