So what ever happened to the rapture guy?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by BigBilli, May 23, 2011.

1. Did he just kill himself? Did all his followers kill him? I havent heard anything new. If someone is that weakminded to believe this guy knew the end of times date, I think their crazy enough to off a guy who lied to them to that scale. :bongin:

2. He was the only one raptured....lol

3. lol I've been really curious to hear him speak about it all.

Since he claimed to know 100% that it was all going down on that date. Interested to see what he says now.

4. If he's got any sense, he's sitting quietly in a corner, keeping his head down, hoping everyone will leave him alone.

5. I'm more concerned with the people that sold their homes etc... actually no i'm not.

6. it was bulllshit! but there was some serious tornadoes around my area highways are closed powerlines and trees all over . also even heard about people ranshacking the liquor store

7. Far as I know he's chilling with the tens of millions he managed to scare out of people.

8. Like all the Jehovah's Witness' back in the day, sold their homes and didn't pay bills thinking the world would end. If there is a God he is laughing at all the religious morons on this planet.

9. no no youre all wrong. hes in his cozy mansion attempting to formulate the next rapture with his 7th grade math skillz

10. honestly...rich white christian people like that will never admit they are wrong...even if the truth bitch slapped them in the face...

11. I will dickslap some sense into that fucker!!

12. Last I heard he was seen at a Wal-Mart purchasing a pitcher, some Kool-Aid and Drano. :ey:

13. fixed.

14. Those poor fucks. If they old their homes and its only two of them thats fine but imagine the ones who had kids. Someone needs to hold that guy down and make him take mushrooms, he'll see jesus.

15. Or, "NEW CALCULATIONS OF DOOMSDAY DATE! I DID THE MATH WRONG AGAIN. GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO HELP SPREAD THE WORD OF THE REAL DOOMSDAY!!!"

16. What does he care, his plan worked perfectly. He got $70 million in donations from Christian believers.

17. That guys a fucking idiot and so are his followers. They should all be shot. Have any of you ever seen jesus camp on netflix? Its about christian radicals and they are fucking outrageous. They are probably the same people who participated in this bullshit.

18. he failed epically