Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So what do I need 2 do now (in MI)?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by peacebaby, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Okay, so the magical April 4 date has come.... now what do I gotta do to get this thing crackin"?

I have legitimate medical conditions, and a doctor who will recommend me. He just sounded like he didn't know what to do himself at our last appointment about this measure. I guess he's waiting for patients to bring him something, or make a request for what they need.

I have now also been reading things that really criticize the idea of getting "legal" and obtaining papers or a card or whatever we need to be legitimate MMJ patients. They say not to do it. "It's the government trying to control us (this varies). It will work against us more than help us. Blah, blah, blah....."
    However I'm seeing it differently. I wanna be above board and legal, because I CAN BE.... I do qualify for what the new law permits!!! Will it be corrupt? Maybe a little, but not for someone like me who's just trying to do things legitimately & stay out of trouble! What's the government gonna do to a single, legal, medical smoker like me who doesn't sell, doesn't obtain large amounts, know anybody who DOES, or do anything else wrong??

For now, even though I've been HIGHLY criticized (PLEASE DON'T START....), I am still trying the synthetic THC pill (as evil as they may be...), so I can show I at least gave it a chance before having to result in a MMJ prescription. I actually don't get near the kind of relief from that pill as an actual good, high grade MJ..... But I wanna be legal in obtaining and using that stuff. For now, my Rx for the pill is legal.... So I use that until I know what to do and can get it done for the better "medication" or tretament! At least I will have "given it a chance" though with the next best thing they seem to think is a good alternative to actually outright using the herb! Hopefully it will give more merit to my case, and I can stop taking them, & start a new, natural regimin (and one that works more successfully)!

..... As soon as I know what I need to do!!!