So what are you going to do when we bomb Iran?

Discussion in 'General' started by KingPins, Sep 6, 2007.

1. http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070828/pl_afp/irannuclearpolitics_070828160805 - 4 days old

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Study_US_preparing_massive_military_attack_0828.html - about a week old

http://www.globalexchange.org/countries/mideast/iran/4472.html - from Febuary.

Everyday it seems like we are getting closer and closer to just bombing Iran.

If so, Bush could execute his executive orders to remain in offce and halt the 2008 election.

If any of this happens, SOMETHING needs to be done. Our country is spiraling out of control and is becoming the most hated by even our allies.

We need change.

EDIT- man the more I read, the more probable an attack seems.

2. So what are you going to do when we bomb Iran?

Move to Amsterdam..

Problem solved woo hoo

3. ^^ Yeah bro, good luck with that.

We wont bomb Iran right now. Key words 'right now". Wait till the next jackass gets elected into power and watch for some kind of Terrorist attack to happen and the whole country will be on on goverments side again. Once again, we will freak the fuck out and bomb whoever we want to.

Then watch WW3 come into place and the draft reinitiated...

I guess i'll see you all there! :D

4. Sorry, but if they reinstate the draft the US will never see my ass again. I'll disappear.

5. They better not draft, I'm too fucking young, I'll break my leg instead.

6. I like the way your thinking at least somewhere where its low key and not every1 has on there targets on, trust me if we had a poll of who wanted to move to amsterdam on this forum i bet we get close to 100 percent, but for some ppl like me its not realistic. Hell i just be happy to make a trip down there.

If they draft, I wouldn't even try or care, nor am I really qualified being an everyday pothead at 6'4 280lbs, my endurance would be the worst, yes drafting would be bullshit, its time we send those politicians to do some of this fighting instead of our citizens and if they drafted me lets hope that failed drug test gets us dismissed. When you draft, its not even a good idea for the quality of your team, it would only make our army weaker brining in ppl who dont even want to be there.

7. When we bomb iran ill be high as fuck watching it on CNN.

8. why do you think i like being 330 lbs at 5'10 hahaha, its not for the look.... but no seriously it would keep me out of the draft... to bad thats not the real reason im fat... LOL MUUUUUUUUUUNCHIES

9. Hopefully whatever problems will hold off until Bush is gone, then the threat of war would be minimized alot. Can you still get out of the draft for psychological issues? heh, and if i get drafted, I'm going to cook over there man, fuck fighting.

10. I'll be chillin, smoking my bong up here in peaceful Canada.

:hello:eric:hello:

11. I'll see you their man.

12. "A lottery based on birthdays determines the order in which registered men are called up by Selective Service. The first to be called, in a sequence determined by the lottery, will be men whose 20th birthday falls during that year, followed, if needed, by those aged 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25. In other words, under present law, which might change with a new draft, Selective Service would first select randomly among those who turned 20 in the calendar year of the call-up. In practice, while it's possible that a draft could move beyond the age-20 selection group, the odds are against it."

Woot, good thing i'm older then 20 =P

13. doh! hey is there still that rule that they don't draft college students?

14. "A high school student may have his induction postponed until he graduates or reaches age 20, whichever occurs first. College students may be postponed until the end of the semester. If they are in their last academic year, they may be postponed until the end of that academic year."

http://www.military.com/Resources/ResourceFileView?file=Selective_Service_Postponements.htm

From that it says it'll postpone, but you'll still get drafted. Btw, with each draft the rules can change so this is just as of now.

15. If either bush stays in office, or the draft is reinsated. I would fight to restore America to a country of liberty, and a peaceful nation. We as citizens have to realize running will not solve the problem of tyranny. You must stand and face it. Our forefathers did it. Why can't we?

16. fine they want to draft me first thing i'm gonna do when I get there is trade my m-16 for a fat sack of hash, then say it was stolen

17. Damn, you guys need to CHILL. There WON'T be a draft. There is a SURPLUS of people in the NAVY, AIRFORCE, And Marines are pretty full. The army be wanting people. Since I'm going willingly into the airforce October 2nd, Here's some TRUE facts, not the media's bullshit:

They're pulling people from other branches. They'll bribe you with bonuses, or just flat out make you switch branches. You'll still have the same job equivilent in the other branch. Lately they've been using airforce guys, and this allows some GI's in Iraq to get out. The average replacement spends 6months-2 years in Iraq.

The military is getting so popular, it's like fighting to get into college. They take the creme de la crop first. The rest just wait their turn. (un)fortunatly, I happen to be in the top 10% of those recruited from NJ. So we'll see how it goes.

All of the jobs I listed included intelligence jobs, and nuclear weapons. So it's safe to say I won't see any frontline action. ALSO, anyone with a "combat" job can be put into the army infantry. The army will give them some cash. Then they finish up their remaining military time in their original branch.

That's how my recruiter, and several men in the Airforce I know explained it to me. I'd believe them over the media. People need to chill the fuck out, and stop bitching about the draft. It's NOT going to happen. Not anytime soon. I'm not saying I agree with the draft, Just it's so unlikely to happen.

18. There will be no draft... at least not for the war in Iran. Maybe if they try to engineer WWIII with Red China... but I don't see how they're gonna trick us into that one.

The best excuse Military leaders and Politicians have about Americans dying overseas is, "They signed up for this." The only reason they got out of Vietnam because too many middle-class kids were being drafted and forced to fight... the Government finally realized that they could not trick even a 1960's America into blindly fighting their war. So, they abolished the draft in 1973. It is not even technically possible to "darft" us into any war at the present time in America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States

There's no stopping this war... it's much bigger than terrorists or enrishing uranium; it's all about the formation of the Middle East Union (or whatever they'll call it.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_union

Now, can you guys spot the only part of the globe not under the control or soon to be under the control of one of these Unions?

19. Bingo.

Four super states in a perpetual pissing contest about who gets to rule the world.

The only reason that this isn't completely Orwellian is that the 'who' has already been determined.

20. Amsterdam is great and all, but I'd move to Jamacia.