Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So what am I now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokinokie, Sep 5, 2001.

?

Is this my first time at posting a poll?

1. *

yes

102 vote(s)
    58.0%
  2. *

no

75 vote(s)
    42.6%
  1. care to elaborate?

but first consider who the OP is....... and how long he has been here.......oh and maybe the date of the OP....;):smoke:

2. How dare you approach this logically!!!:eek:

3. I hear that.

4. damn it!!!! i hate when that happens....

you know im not the only one living in the head of mine.....

sometimes i let the wrong one sit at the keyboard!!!!!:eek::smoke:

5. #145 GreenHitOnSwole, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well you could simply change the date on the device you are using to access the Internet, therefor creating a false date for the original post? Thought of that?? Nope

6. yeah....except it is the databases clock that registers the time you post ....

thought?;):smoke:

7. is yahooka a decent site?

8. #148 GreenHitOnSwole, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ha aight bruh bruh watch this!

9. Damn. He caught me.

I confess. I made it all up.

You are amazing GHOS!

Just joined this month and already figured it all out!

I salute you sir!:hello:

10. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Should we watch more or do you now understand the fallicies of your contention? :smoke:

Edited to add Dang Smokinokie, they let you have a ton of accounts back then, err I mean now or ...

11. Dude... I always thought we were blades.

12. Yes. I was very busy. :D

13. im still looking?

havent learned anything new yet?;):smoke:

14. Not exactly the 4th of July fireworks, is it?

15. im not even feeling sparkled?:smoke:

16. Hey old farts i got a question, and this goes for anyone who thinks it is applicable to them. How has your viewpoint on life say from age 20 to 50+ changed over the years. Im 21 and believe i have established my viewpoint on life and what i believe is right/wrong, correct/incorrect for the rest of my life. What im asking is how was it for you at this age and now, are there still things you believe/agree with that say most adults at the time wouldn't have? And has said viewpoint changed as you aged? Also what effect has weed had on that viewpoint good/bad, i personally think that weed helped me form my viewpoint through inspiration and deep thinking. Iv'e met many people who i agree with on most things in life both younger than me and more than twice my age, this leads me to think these ideals are much more personality and background related rather than age. Thoughts?

17. Whoohoo! A thread turner!:D

A well thought out and thought provoking question.

But this old fart has had his goodnight bowl, and must arise early in the morn and go with the rest of the wicked (for which there is no rest).

Get back to ya on that one.

18. Good call, i fortunately have the day off tomorrow and just picked up an E :smoke:. Later blades

19. Grass Gurus

20. Real: existing or occurring as fact; actual rather than imaginary, ideal, or fictitious: a story taken from real life.

Your turn,

Define Existing.