Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So what am I now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokinokie, Sep 5, 2001.

?

Is this my first time at posting a poll?

1. *

yes

102 vote(s)
    58.0%
  2. *

no

75 vote(s)
    42.6%
  1. Blades, I like this :)

2. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="JESTER4YALL" data-cid="7522" data-date="999804943">blades?

alone we are small but when we get together we form a community. All the blades creates "grass city"

well I dosn't make much sense when I go back over it but it was cool as heck when came to me. (hint, hint)
    </blockquote>are you the one that first thought of blades? That's awesome.

3. He still posts today, under a similar , yet slightly different name. It was verified. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's cool to stumble upon the source of blades as it was organically originated.

5. Blades. Its always been blades. Why? I have no idea.

6. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="JESTER4YALL" data-cid="7522" data-date="999804943">blades?

alone we are small but when we get together we form a community. All the blades creates "grass city"

well I dosn't make much sense when I go back over it but it was cool as heck when came to me. (hint, hint)
    </blockquote>Dope! Shout out to Jester wherever he may be!!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383846-Cali%27s-Corner

7. #489 falcon10911, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
    Weve always been blades, for years man. Together we make grasscity.

Looking at other suggestions im pretty happy with blades! Haha

8. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="J ESTER4YALL" data-cid="7522" data-date="999804943">blades?

</blockquote>
    No we are actually called blades my word brotha

9. Leaving my mark on a part of GC history :)

10. I am now a meat Popsicle

11. This was awesome to read.

12. I believe in you

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks for the link, @ICGreen.

I went through all 25 pages with a smile on my face. :)

• Like Like x 4
  14. :thankyou:

Always a favorite thread of mine. It kind of humbles me, in a good way.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  15. Definitely a good read!
    Killed quite a bit of time reading it once.

• Like Like x 4
  16. What a beautiful thought

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Live !!!!! LIVE!!!!!! *viktor Frankenstein yells into night as the glow of the torches glow in the back ground behind him as he stares down at the thread that would be Alive once more* a single blade is nothing but many are one together. *remeber this as the day you almost caught cpt jack sprarow :ey::wave::rave-girl::metal: