Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So what am I now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokinokie, Sep 5, 2001.

?

Is this my first time at posting a poll?

1. *

yes

102 vote(s)
    58.0%
  2. *

no

75 vote(s)
    42.6%
  1. Blades still kicks ass. Now that I know where it's from, I feel like i can actually start using it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (2nd grow) Autoflowering Extravaganza: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1365650-kiamitos-autoflowering-extravaganza.html

(1st grow)Sensi silver haze: http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1355262-take-look-any-comments.html
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only good is knowledge, the only evil, ignorance.

Stoners to me always sounds derogatory in a high school way.

We're blades that consume grass in one way or another.

3. Why does this sound like cannibalism to me?

Or would it be canna-bill-ism? 

Calm down Monica. :smoke:

5. It's Mr. Monica to you buddy.

6. Wow... had to post here just to get the weedytesticles flowing... Great forum and very happy to be a part of this. Not a plorific writer of posts but i think that after so many years of tokin the good, the bad and the ugly that I should see what the rest of the world also tokes...

7. this is crazy lol i just got a GC history lesson.

8. Yes?
    May I help you??

9. Just gonna throw my name in this historic time capsule of a thread. Definitely worth the 450 posts read.

10. 2001. Wow that's crazy.

11. I thought we were called blades. Dumb thread.

Just kidding. I just read all 23 pages. Trippy, I was in elementary school when this thread was born. Now I'm almost 25

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Grassblades or Grasscitizens is about as good as it gets.

but Grassblades is cool as fuck and im suprised no ones came up with it yet

13. are you being sarcastic or did you not read the post at all lol

14. sure lets call it sarcasm. but i could be more honest and say i was too lazy to read through 23 pages looking for the word "grassblades" lol

Page 1 post #14.
    :smoke:

16. Blades!

17. Sorry didn't read previous comments haha

18. Fear not. You are one among many.

• Like Like x 1