so very very mad

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by myco, Jul 6, 2010.

1. :mad::mad:im going to kill me some COONS riped up 5 of my best plants they will make it but wont be as big going to fuck up some small woodland critters reall bad hope they like rat poison wouldent go this fare for personal bud but im moving into a house with the cash i make off of the 109 plants i got so cant fuck around them fuckers are dead sell the skins to my cusin for $5 and make some cash of the lil fucks im very up set going to get drunk and high and go water mabey ill fall in the quick sand i fond in the swamp lol can only hope lol

2. hmm.....hope you dont end up another news report about how evil pot growers are. grew out side for 10 yrs b4 i got my card.... if u dont like animals dont plant in their fuckin yard:D

3. :(:(:(:(i do agree with that but like i said cant fuck around not just growing for fun and i would have my card here in MI but florida hospitals were i fucked my leg up wont let me get my records from them so till next year im fucked should have it next year and i mostly do like small critters i even had a pet coon when i was a kid along with alot of other wild animals i nursed back to health im not an evil pot grower im a pot grower that under stands that there are 100000000000 coons in this dam woods and they trully are a pest around here any ways but this guy is not my pet and im biger then him and its my fucking front yard now cus hes fucking dead i dont want to here a gilt trip about the pore lil fuzzy animals if any of you love them that much then give the assholes a call and tell them not to play in my garden or there deads i m ay be just alil bit under the influnce right now and any anger in this is not derected at any one here

4. get box traps

5. ok iv calmed down :smoke: i probily wont do any thing but run fishing line around my stick fencie and see how that gos i found out why they did it i use a organic foiler spray that stinks and i had just put it on 1-2 days ago but ill make it ship shape just all part of learning dont usauly get that up set but they were 5 of my best plants and its going to kill my yeild by a good bit so im still kinda pissed

6. That one humongous paragraph didn't use not one period. I'm not the grammar police, but damn kid.

7. In most states you do have a legal right to have a copy of your medical records from any hospital you were treated at for your own personal records. Some hospitals will charge you either a flat rate or a per page rate for copys.

8. If you have the cash on hand, it shouldnt cost to much to put up an electric fence. Mostly because if coons are digging them up, just wait till deer or other animals decide to munch and eat them all up.

9. coons imo are the biggest pain in the ass.u can deter deer a such but this time of year u see one coon u see 12,and there natural curiosity and lack of fear anythging short of a fence aint gonna stop em.even then if the fence is too small them fukers will reach through.but generally if there isn't a food source once they come by and fuk around they lose interest

10. Imo coons r the worst.u can deter deer and such ,but coons have pretty much no fear and there natural curiosity makes em a nuisance.then add the fact theres 10 of em runnin round together anything short of a fence isn't gonna stop em.but once they come by an fuk round they generally wont again unless theres a food source

11. whoops how the fuk?

12. deer arent a problem i got a fince up and i know coons will do any thing to get what they want hunted them with dogs for years ill have some pics up in the next few days . to show you guys my patch im very proude of it and simpely got up set thats the true reson that this thred is here im over the 5 plants and moving on to every thing i must do to get a worthy harvest

13. Dont take this the wrong way but did you think your grow threw? If its a outdoor grow No blood meal no bone meal, no fish anything no molassis .That coon was looking for food not weed he smeld food it was your mix I bet hands down!Realy if im wrong im wrong,I have traped coons befor and pot is not bait.I to would kill a animal that harmed my grow but I may not if I new it was realy my falt:eek:

14. you have a very valid point with that i did not think out my nutes as well as i could but like i said im not putting any poison or traps out i was just pissed and had a bitch fit on here thats all i normaly would not think of harming any lil criter mabeyll trap him but just for fun lol ill get the picks up and youll see why i was so pissed off

15. I under stand ,dont get me wrong as a kid I had a coon get into are trash every day and I had to pick up the mess .after 2 months :mad: I sent him to heaven :p

16. im saying its half me and half him so if he stays away then ill stay away from him

mabey ill have one of the talks with him thats like hey man i would smoke it with you just ask dont steal it from me lol:rolleyes:

17. Critters that got too near my grow suffered from lead poisioning........A .308 right between the eyes. had nice venison for dinner more than once because the deer wanted lunch. he got lunch ...he was lunch...good deal in my books :D