So um... my ex girlfriend may have given me scabies

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RubyMini, Nov 1, 2011.

1. cuz she definitely got it during the summer months and during that time i slept with her. the doctor told me that it can take up to ten weeks once you are exposed to see symptoms and idk how else i would have been exposed.

should i be mad? any blades out there have a common experience?

2. #2 B0rtzer, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
    Yeah, my bro got it from a chick. Anybody you live with should be treated as well.

The treatment is pretty simple, it's permethrin cream. You will have to do a couple doses, as well as other people you live with, and make sure to put the cream EVERYWHERE. I mean cover EVERY. SQUARE. INCH. of your body.

Gotta do that, vacuum your house entirely, change your sheets, cover furniture with plastic for the duration of the treatment, put any shoes you wore in plastic bags for a few weeks (big one, many people get it again from shoes), and basically act like everything you touched or wore might give it too you again.

Huge pain in the ass, but it's better to do it and have the peace of mind and not have to do it again.

Have fun!

EDIT: Haha, I didn't even answer your question! I blame the OG Kush :bongin:. Naw, I wouldn't be mad. I mean yeah it sucks, but also remember that people can contract scabies, not know it, and still transfer it to others. She may not have even known she had it. If she did and chilled with you anyways without telling you, yes, be pissed as fuck. That shit's just downright inconsiderate. Otherwise, it's easily treatable so I'd let it roll off your back. Remeber, she's got that shit too :laughing:

3. yeah i know right? i went to the university doc today and she prescribed me some medicated ointment that is basically pesticide but yeah she told me that i would need to do just what you said.

sort of embarrassing to tell my roommates and now girlfriend,,,, because i gave it to her....

think i should worry about my roommates six month old or so puppy? she hasnt been biting herself or showing any of the symptoms that i looked up but it still has me worried.

beyond that,,, what's a clever way to get her back?

4. Give her herpes

5. Scabies...:hide:

Not good enough...:bolt:

6. haha. not gonna happen if i can help it. besides,,,, its not like i am going to have sex with my ex girlfriend again...

maybe,,,, give her lice? but how,,,

7. Naw, animals can't get human scabies. If they do, it'll be mild and the mites die out, can't survive on the dog. On another note, do NOT touch any animals after applying the cream, it is very toxic to cats and mildly toxic to dogs (some pet flea creams contain it, but still not a good idea on a puppy).

How to get her back? Take your shirt off and give her a big ass hug :laughing:. Scabies symptoms arise much much faster after you've already had it...like 24 hours :D.

8. Oh yes lindane the stuff for the occasion
    This stuff will give you cancer with too many applications

9. #9 B0rtzer, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011

After a quick google, it seems lindane is outdated and indeed toxic. I vote permethrin from my anecdotal experience with it.

EDIT: More google: Lindane is nasty shit. If you were prescribed it, I would stop and ask for permethrin. Lindane can cause anxiety, tremors, and is very toxic. Just my .02

10. i like that idea :devious: recon i have to touch her skin too or would my naked torso on her shirt work?

good to hear that my little bugs can't go to the puppy.

11. not trying to double post,,, just clarifying, permethrin is what i have :)

12. The seed has been planted. I cannot in good conscience advise you further on this course of action. The rest is up to you my friend.

God I'm high. I totally feel like Gandalf.

13. first thing i thought of...

[​IMG]

14. Man at first I was confused as fuck :D

I was like, "YODA SAID THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!! GODDAMN HARRY POTTER!!! DID THEY PUT THIS SHIT IN THE MOVIE?!?! IS THIS FOR REAL?!?! ......... Oh....that's not Dumbledore, that's Gan..... HAHAHAHAHA!"

+Rep homie, thanks for the lolz :hello:

15. [quote name='"B0rtzer"']

After a quick google, it seems lindane is outdated and indeed toxic. I vote permethrin from my anecdotal experience with it.

EDIT: More google: Lindane is nasty shit. If you were prescribed it, I would stop and ask for permethrin. Lindane can cause anxiety, tremors, and is very toxic. Just my .02[/quote]

They're lyrics from a song -.-

16. Scabies isn't a big deal. Doctor prescribed me some cream shit and it was gone in a couple weeks. Shit itches like crazy though.