So today was my bithday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tarheels058, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Like the title says it was birthday this Friday June 18th. I really didn't have any plans made or get excited about it at all. I knew I had to work and there was nothing special going on. So while am at work I'm trying to figure out what I want to do. I'm texting my gf and she says something like It's your day, do whatever you want!

Then it kinda sunk in. I was like fuck yea it's my birthday and I need to do something special. Well...I smoke weed everyday so thats not really special...I still had weed of course. Then I started to seek out any non-weed drugs. Found some E shortly after. Cashed $100 worth of birthday money to blow today. Bought four beans (Green Rolex). I had digiornos (sp?) pizza for dinner, it was awesome. I just wanted something quick because I wanted to roll. My gf drove to my house we both took two beans, grabbed some blankets, and set out on an adventure.

First we went to this Lake where I wanted to find a nice place to just lay on a blanket n smoke n chill. Well there were people at all the good spots so we ended up by a lil creek sitting on a nice big rock next to a lil wood bridge. We sat there for an hour maybe longer just talking letting the E bring all our emotions out and have actually deep inteligent conversations. Which are my favorite (Side note:All night coke binges are the best for relationships). Then I left my phone charger at work and wanted to get it so I drove there and only realized I didn't have my badge as I was walking to the door. So then I went home grabbed a car charger hit up some friends.

Me n my girl went to this lil carnival thing for a lil. Just walked around. I played that basketball game where you get a stuffed prize if you make it. Rimmed out, but there were pussies in front of me who couldn't even hit the rim? And they wern't kids either. So that made me look good even though I didn't get a fuckin stuffed animal. Those things are b.s. Anyways then we met up with my friend and smoked a few bowls just cruisin around chattin. He was already high and we were high/rollin. After that I took my girl to a nice dark parking lot and had an awesome birthday time!

Which reminds me be careful when your fuckin in a car. Cop knocked on the window couple weeks ago and thank god we hadn't smoked in the car. He just told us to find a more secluded spot. Cool guy. Prolly wouldn't of been if he knew what I ha din my pocket.

Then I came home and wrote this. Still feelin good. I'm just happy everything came together so well today.

OH I forgot too the other night me n my bud lost a lil dime of mids (all thats around atm) and I found it today when I was wishin i had bud. Best feeling ever!
    :smoke:

2. Happy Birthday man!!!! Sounds like a pretty fun birthday to me.
    My friend had the same thing happen to him when he was fuckin in a car. The cop just told them to move along and find a new place.

3. Happy Birthday Bro Blade:hello::D:smoke:

Sounds like ya had a good one!:smoke: