So today I got screwed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by retrosol, May 26, 2015.

1. Greetings all,

So here I am visiting sunny Santa Monica, with nothing do and I decide "hey let me check out Venice Beach." As I started to walk up and down the board walk and I see those glorious signs get legal today $40. I think to myself well I do have nothing else to do. I approach the folks in front and ask about the process they walk me through it step by step. Excellent one hiccup. I'm from New York I stated, not a problem they assured me. Right then and there I should have walked away, but like the fool I am I go through the process and wham here is your new card. Great! I said to myself I don't have to do it illegally anymore. But the bit that got me was well since you don't have a State ID you can only go to this place they won't bug you about that. I walk to said place and yeah we need ID. Great FML so now I got this doctors note and this medical card with no where to use it. 

I know some of you will say I got what I deserved for gaming the system. I just want some bud to help me with my knee pains (actual injury) so now I'm screwed. 

2. Always wondered how those worked.

I drove down to Santa Monica few days ago, didn't have time to hit up Venice. Traffic on 15-N was retarded busy.