So tired of school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Geo93, Sep 11, 2010.

1. I went to school yesterday and for the first time realized my highschool is full of people that are posers, only care for gossip, just like getting fucked up or talk about shit that is so irrelevant to real life (example. youtube channels). Because of that I feel singled out because I can't really relate to anyone and when I talk about something philosophical that has reason behind it, they single me out as a fag and call me a mindless stoner. Like I have friend's but at the same time I don't because I just cant relate to them anymore. And I'm like the average kid I like shitloads of music , movies, chillen and the occasional stoned talk of philosophy:). Does anyone else have this problem besides me???

2. u'll be in college or out on ur own soon enough? stick it out, focus on school work and leave ur old town behind.

3. yeah i dropped out of highschool mayne. was a bad mistake because i have to work hard for all expensive shit i got. didnt even goto college and i make a decent bit doing different things. dont wanna go into detail. okay love you bye.