So they found my cousins boyfriend dead this morning..

Discussion in 'General' started by Kingof781, Jan 27, 2009.

1. My hometowns on some CRAZYYYYYY heronnn kick right now i can name like 25 kids i grew up with all my life hooked and fienin robbed stores going crazy my towns on some brockton shit wish me luck God knows how bad this may get.

2. damn man... its strange to hear heroins making a comeback.... maybe since they've been crackin down on meth so hard?

3. meth is everywhere in sydney. bot so much H though, atleast from what i've seen

4. Heroin was big in the south shore when I was growing up but as a young teen it seemed to fade. These past 2 years tho it seems like its blwoing up again. Meth isn't as bad around here though probably just because herion is so readily available and cheap tho.

5. Very sorry to read another (such young) life wasted!

May he rest in peace!

I am sure he is in a better world now than he was before!

Leap

6. i didn't realize you were in AUS... maybe its different down there but there is a new anti-meth program in the states started every week it seems like

7. This is what you have to say after such disrespectful posts you have since deleted?
    Stand behind your posts, or dont post at all.

8. Thanks leap.

9. Dude he let it go regaurdless of what an ass he was its dead stop bringing it back i understand you 2 got some beef to fucking handle but ex mod or not keep it the fuck out of my thread. I'm sick of your bullshit. FUCK OFF WITH IT.

10. It was only his 3rd use?
    Damn, I'd imagine he wouldn't have done too large of a dose then?
    Heroin seems like a fucked up drug.

11. Yeah im not ever tryna fuck with that shit

12. Aww you hurt my feelings. Hah.

13. Sorry to hear the lost, its never easy handling it; especially when it effects the people close to you so greatly. It makes me wonder, when people know the dangers of drugs, and they know what it can lead to; and over time you see the change in the person...why someone would mess with it in the first place. I hope things get better and ill keep saying it; go green, stay green; thats all i blaze the sticky icky green

14. was banned tried to make a new account under a different name and was permabanned prolly dead of aheroin OD now

15. WOW, like in light of this thread I can't believe you would say somthing like thats whats with the WICKED bad vibes lately... Gc keep ya head up for me would ya?

16. I'm sorry to hear about your cousins boyfriend man, heroin is a straitup stone cold killer. i've had a few times where i've had to call 911 for friends who OD'd, they all survived though thank god. i just got out of detox/rehab today actually, hooked on benzo's and dope, and seriously, after being a fuckin zombie for a few years, being sober is like doin coke, i'm all euphoric and happy to finally have all that shit the fuck out of my body, still having a little post acute withdrawl but it aint shit compared to cold turkey

and watsup with dude being all disrespectful and hijacking the thread, there aint nothin funny about a young kid dieing from heroin man. there was a speaker meeting in my last nights group, and the guy was saying that a fucking 8 year old kid was hooked on dope, at 8 YEARS OLD!!! like jesus christ, i think the only way an 8 year old can get hooked on heroin is if his dad/mom were pushers or addicts, most likely pushers i would guess, but its still sickening to think about regardless especially when you hear of a death to someone close on here, we're all like a family, theres a few dysfunctional members, but family none the less. i might be like a newborn compared to the grandpa's n ma's of the city, but i'm still attached and almost need it to stay sane like a newborn needs to be taken care of haha

17. Sounds like he must of been shooting up if he OD'd..id assume. Which leads me to question, what someone whos only used three times, is shooting it up for..?

then again i guess you got the bomb heron on the east coast that you can actually snort which you can OD on.shit, im just thinking out loud man..

im really sorry to hear that bro, keep your head up and stay safe in a junkie infested town!

18. Reported, and I'm glad your not a mod anymore, you don't deserve the postion at all your highly disrespectful and quite immature. Get over yourself.

i completely feel ya on that second part and thanks for the kind words
    He was snorting it as far as i know?

19. i see..over here on the west coast all we get is shitty ass tar..that is usually shot up. Fuck the process to snort that shit, hurts too god damn bad.

guess thats a good thing tho

20. I don't know much about it but I know a couple kids around here snort it. And a couple less shoot it.