so theres this girl.........

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 108774, Aug 8, 2008.

1. QFT, +Rep for saying it out loud.

2. sorry, typically i dont rub against penises you know?

3. Thank you, sir. (or ma'am) I have no problem saying what every one is thinking.

It needs to be done more often.

4. Hey,If you think it would help why not if nothing happens just go back to smokin whats the worst that can happen??

5. I see jokes aren't taken very lightly around here? I should probably let everyone know now, don't take anything I say seriously.

Btw, Reggin, to each his own.

6. Chillll Reggin' is a respected member of this forum quit bashing.

Smoke a blunt. It's nice :)

7. Can you remind me how I went about "bashing" him?
    I don't recall ever saying anything offensive to anyone, but he straight attacked me for saying a joke.
    "It's women like you I wish natural selection would take care of.
    Seriously.
    That is the most ignorant statement I have ever heard. That mentality will get you really far in life."
    Having a vagina entitles me to nothing, and being a respected member doesn't mean he's right. I think I'm owed an apology, I'm more offended by his wishing I was either dead or never existed than he could possibly be by my joke statement.

And I'm sorry, but I'm not even high right now.
    I wish I could roll a fat one. I'm all out. T_T

8. I agree with marijuanagirl on this one. I really think that its guys like you who are slowly running our society into the ground. I believe that women should be highly respected because in most cases, like this one, they are right.

She is right again, when I read over this fight I didn't see any thing she said that would indicate her "bashing" of Reggin. I think everyone should just put this thing to bed because it wouldn't be wise to turn this forum into a chicken fight.

9. i wouldn't quit. i might cut back though. maybe inform her a bit. ease her back into it again. she might have just been overwhelmed the first time and it freaked her out so she doesn't want to make the same "mistake" twice. you just have to convince her that its worth at least one more shot. maybe she will change her mind. i wasn't a fan at all at first. now i actually really enjoy it. be tolerant of each others differences and find a compromise. hope it works out for you.

10. maybe cut down, don't smoke around her.

11. in the end, which one makes you happier?
    thats for you to decide

12. boooo friendzone:mad:

13. i know my dick is narrow.
    I HATE MY LIFE! AAAAHHHHHH!

14. don't change for a girl
    unless she's worth it
    you should try to get her to try it haha
    this guy uninvited me to junior prom cause i smoke pot

15. just do her man, straight up. :smoking:

16. ive moved on from her, were still really good friends but ive decided tht it would never work out......