So.. there's pictures of my girlfriend going around. Should I be mad?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by harley19, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Yup. You guys were right - should've listened to you earlier.

The new issue; I spend "All my time" with Nicole (A close friend of mine.. has been for over a year now). She's jealous & extremely upset that I'm friends with her.. yet pretty much all of my free time goes to the new girlfriend.

I'm breaking up with her today.

You blades are wise :wave:

2. Post pic after you break up with her.

3. Sorry brah, I actually have respect for women.

4. She sounds like a closet whore.

And your stuck in the friend zone with your long time friend.

5. I want to be stuck in the friend zone with my long time friend :p

But yeah, I see where you're coming from mate.

6. thread is too long to search through

any pics been posted? if so what page

sorry bout yo woman

7. Blur her face first.
    Now everyone's happy? :D

8. QFT

OP, get OUT of that relationship. When a girl says the L word after two weeks....GET OUT.

9. :laughing: Oh, the irony!

Didn't mean to push any buttons or offend, blade. Sorry if it came off that way :)

10. [quote name='"gilligan77"']

seriously? you haven't given up on that yet? i don't think he's gonna post it[/quote]

If he's dumb enough to stick with her, he might just be dumb enough to share the pic...

11. hahah well played sir. can't argue with that logic

12. She dropped the L word already? Get. The Fuck. Out

13. so what's the word man? you drop her ass yet or gonna stick it out?

14. dude, u shuld totally post the picture

15. Only read OP..Me personally, I would not want to date a girl that takes and sends nudie pics of herself. Worst part is It seems as if she doesn't care that a nude picture of her is floating about. Which is a good indiciation shes either a dumb ass or not mature enough to realize it could cause problems in the future.

Shes already showed she isn't too smart by sending a pic (assuming her face is in it). It's skanky and classless.

16. thread is dead. lame

17. are we allowed to see these pictures? ;)

18. This girl sounds like trouble. No offense, but she shows a lot of the characteristics of a whore. My adivce: get it in as many times as possible then get out before a crazy bomb explodes.

19. at least try to get her to do ass to mouth first

20. [quote name='"SoloG35"']Sounds like fucking hell.

Dropping the big L not even a month in? Get out

Talking to an ex that is still trying to be physical? Get out

A naked picture of your girl floating around? Your call

I was the 'ex' you speak of when I was in middle school. I had a girl who was GORGEOUS. Now I know that is a hard stretch imagining a 16 year old SUPER bad chick but, trust me, she was THAT bad. Anywho, I would have her send me pics all the time, even after we split; and pics weren't the only thing I was getting.

If he is STILL asking for pics, it is because she is giving him a reason to.

Stand up, man. Don't take shit lying down.

I too understand the past is the past but, it doesn't sound like she is leaving the past in the past; if you know what I mean.[/quote]

This guy knows the deal