So there is this girl...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bacchus, Nov 18, 2010.

1. I see her on campus, She is photogenic and exceptionally beautiful, model type for sure. I'm not going to bother with describing her...
    Anyways, Although I know hardly anything about her, including her name, I feel a strong attraction to her.
    Tomorrow, I'm going to introduce Myself to her and tell her that I'm part of the photography club, and request her permission to take some shots with My film camera

Your thoughts?

Yes it's bizzare, but I'm going to have hell of a fun playing it off as normal.
    Also...I'm not looking to date her.

2. Not going to lie that is actually really creepy...
    but either way tell us how it goes.

3. While it may seem creepy to some girls, depending on how you present yourself and your spiel, it may actually be a huge compliment for her. You know, getting pictures taken because she's "model quality" and "photogenic." Granted, if you play it wrong with your body language and voice, then it could be creepy, so try to project confidence, aloofness, and a business-like attitude towards getting her on camera.

Either way, go bananas, man.

4. Lol go for it and put an ad in craigslist too.

5. Grow some balls and just tell her you think she's very beautiful and you want to take pictures of her for some made up project. Then while she's doing the sexy model stuff, strike up a conversation.

It might not work, but the important thing is that you tried.

6. creepy for sure..

7. This may not work if she is actually part of the photography club..

You may have to kill her then.

8. My thoughts?

Wear a cup bud and be light on your feet, just in case.

9. Wait, is OP a M or F??

Either way, that approach is creepy like others said, just more so if you are a dude.