Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So The Brownies Turned Out Great

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SimplySmaLLs, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Heres a few pics i manged to remember to take, i hit the bong before we commenced the operation. Hope you enjoy as much as i enjoyed making, baking, and eatin em. I already ate two and im doin fiiineee.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Believe me they were as good as they look

2. "believe me they were as good as they look" haha thats great, + rep man good job :hello:

3. Look good, How much nug did you use?

4. they do look yummy. :smoke:

5. those look very well done, good job. i bet they gave you a nice high :smoke::smoke:

6. I threw in 7 gs of some mid grade, and this chick i knew wanted one, so she threw in a dubski, so all in all. 9 grams

Indeed they did cstonek, i just woke up bout an hour ago, and ate one on an empty stomach, and i can feel it just slowly creepin.

I LOVEE BRownies

7. It's settled this weekend i'll be cooking some brownies.

Going to use a zip of mids they should be dank :)

8. Hell yeah, i only used a quarter and my batch was pretty damn potent