So tell me why.......

Discussion in 'General' started by phanny, Jan 28, 2014.

1. da fuck is justin bieber getting arrested on the news?it was on cnn as breaking news(which I dont watch but i know)so why is this on cnn?why is it so important?people get dui's everyday....what has amriikkka come too........Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. so annoying that stuff like this is "breaking news" we're just feeding the kids all ready way over exaggerated ego and distracting america from real issues. theyre doing a damn good job too because most people i know just eat that shit up like its the most important thing ever when boy they couldn't be more wrong..try to have a real conversation with em and theyre just like yea....so did you watch american idol last night??? like no nigga i didnt, i had better things to do with my time like practice breathing lol. anythings better than that crappp. oh well though, i mean really what can ya do? just live and let live.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Drag racing in Miami with a borrowed lambo while drunk, high on codeine ect.

No DUIs!

No DUIs!

I agree man. Just make sure to always wear neon yellow and watch for geriatrics behind the wheel. You gotta be pretty quick on your toes to dodge some of their erratic maneuvers 

4. I heard yesterday on the radio the cops lied on him. The speed tracker on the rented lambo only read 27mph. The alcohol test blew under the illegal amount. I don't see why people hate bieber hes just a prick nothing new to our society....Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="New Yorks Finest" post="19421703" timestamp="1390913835"]I heard yesterday on the radio the cops lied on him. The speed tracker on the rented lambo only read 27mph. The alcohol test blew under the illegal amount. I don't see why people hate bieber hes just a prick nothing new to our society....Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Which im sure they lied about that too....he a rich ass little bitch look at his mug shot cheesin like a mifo......but still look how amerikkka makes druggies and drunks such a idol and so look opon....Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Worship those celebs mindless public, keep doing it! I don't see what's so interesting about this fake as fuck A list lifestyle, especially if they did lie about it to pass it off as news (not 100% on the truth of it)

The media just report some flashy story instead of actual news, but I guess that's what a biased company would do.

7. because celebs matter more to the us for some reason. Not sure why. We've got plenty of great people amongst us who we ignore but adore these 'celebrities'Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="Jaystrees" post="19421836" timestamp="1390916655"]because celebs matter more to the us for some reason. N ot sure why. We've got plenty of great people amongst us who we ignore but adore these 'celebrities'Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I dont give a fuck about celebs....i will never shed a tear if one dies...its not like its some one I know personally or a freind...(but pall walker was fukn cool)da kind of bs they put on the news"someones dog got hit by a car"WHO GIVES\tA FUCK:mellow:Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Justin bieber should have died instead of paul walker

10. [quote name="imalwayscold" post="19421892" timestamp="1390917824"]Justin bieber should have died instead of paul walker[/quote]yes very much so :DSent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. beacuse its justin bieber duh hes like more populer than the pope an the best rapper to ever live .😜

12. beacuse its justin bieber duh hes like more populer than the pope an the best rapper to ever live .😜

13. COZ THEY DONT WANT YOU TO SEE WHATS POPPIN OFF IN UKRAINE NIGGA CHECK IT OUTsent from underneath my balls

14. they put it on tv because thats what people want to see

so simple.

15. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

NOT THE BIEEEBS!

BELIEBER 4 EVAR!!!

16. It's simple really, celebrities drive marketing. Marketing generates money. When I scan across my radio stations for instance, it never fails to amaze me at how much they spew about celebrities. Even the sports shows talk about Bieber. It's pretty damn sad. Add all tv stations, Internet sites and magazines that behave and push the exact same gruel and we don't get much of a break from that shit. It's lazy entertainment and content, but that isn't the problem, it still comes back around to the earning power of the celebrity. It is force fed in case you weren't aware. The correct term is called "mass media conditioning". And it won't be stopping anytime soon.

17. God.. give us Kurt Cobain and we will give you justin bieber

18. Roman distractions to prevent the plebs from realizing that the Republic is crumbling around them. The cake is a lie, and we're all fucked.

19. I love the story about MSNBC. They interrupted a Congress woman during an interview to bring breaking news of this kids arrest.  She was talking about the NSA issue so obviously not as newsworthy as Bieber. 

When a child celebrity's arrest is more important than our Nation's privacy rights, we have a problem. 

20. Shhh...........Let them eat cake!