Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smoker420i, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Anyone like getting stoned like really really stoned and listen to music

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Me man

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum
    What you listening too?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 NewSmoke15, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
    I like getting really really stoned and eating taco bell with my friend.

4. Like, how stoned?

5. Yeah man, music is an important part of all of my highs, it really enhances the experience and calms me down if I'm paranoid.

6. runaway (u&i) and wiz khalifa

7. Yeah music is really comforting if I feel a little paranoid 👍

8. Music is okay. I'd rather do something more engaging when I'm high which is weird considering I mainly get indica in my area. My "ideal" way to spend my high is with a friend, going hiking and finding an awesome spot to chill, eating some food and just having a conversation. A deep conversation.

9. Tending the garden with some great music is a must!

10. Wait, how stoned?

11. #11 Kingmvp420, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
    Wiz 💯 all I ever blaze too. He's been dropping lots of teasers to new music he's been makin, and they all sound fire.

12. my favorite thing to do stoned right here

13. Everytime. I sometimes look at why I smoke and music is def one of them, it puts me in the next level. Even friends are all for smoking then listening to music

14. Nope.Never heard of it. I think that you have an extremely cutting edge, original idea on your hands. Haha. Just kidding my fellow blade. I freaking love doing that.  :metal:

15. How stoned?.... Cev's, numb mouth, rollercoaster feeling?

Then yes. its perfect with music

16. With all my smoking buddies it's become tradition to celebrate Fridays by getting couch lock baked and watching episodes of Spongebob. Seriously Spongebob seems tailor made for stoners.

17. No music sounds horrible when you're high. Also, food tastes like dog shit after smoking so don't even think about eating those Cheetos.

18. On the stone age stone of being stoned... Flinstoned stoned.

19. Never heard of this foreign concept of getting stoned and listing to music. ::confused::

20. everyday occurrence.