Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So speaking of Sativas.....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HighFoSho, Aug 3, 2013.

1. check out this list from another dispensary, about 30 min from the house :)

http://wheresweed.com/berkeley-dispensaries/california-marijuana/forty-acres-medical-marijuana-growers-collective/menu/

What I like is that I can get get super sized pre-rolls for $7 each, and I can then try so many more types at once, affordably.
    I've heard people say, and its probably true, that pre-rolls are often not the choicest buds, but often, tiny budletts, shake, and trimmings from that same strain.

The way I see that is, if I try a $7 pre roll of something, and it still stands out in a positive way, cool ! Then it will be even greater when I buy a 1/4 or 1/2 of it :) (I'd still ask to see it too though)

Peace.

2. dude get cat piss!!!! shit is amazing

3. Jump on that sour diesel man.

4. chem dawg is a favorite of mine.
    catpiss is another but if youre looking for an amazing sativa, chem dawg all the way 

5. Super silver haze or durban

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Lemon blue dream o_O mind=blown

7. Right on guys :) Pretty cool list to choose from, huh ? Yea', I plan to try all of these.

T S, funny you should mention the Cat Piss. Your not the first person I've heard this from, and I don't know if you noticed, but Cat Piss happens to be this dispenseries budget weed.... not that its not good stuff, but maybe they just had a surplus. I think it was going for $120 an oz ! :)
    So yea', if I liked it, you know I'd have to get a fat sack at that price :)

Peace.

8. #8 Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013
    Like others have said you need to jump on that Cat piss. It's very rare, I would rate it 9.4/10 beating my Durban Poison all time rating of 9.3/10 CAT PISS ALL DAY

Edit: I also feel sorry for those shit prices in cali

9. cat piss?  whats next elephant dung?

10. I did just pick up a qp of the dankest dog shit ever.

11. #11 Twistedweather, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2013
    Didn't Cheech roll a huge doobie with that herb?  :smoking:

Some wild names they come up with nowadays....the one that threw me off the most was Green Crack
    which turned out to be a really dank sativa, still I prefer to call it Green Cush

12. No that was Labrador. 

13. Wow, those prices.  Bend over kids. 

14. #14 HighFoSho, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
    Ya' know, just based on you guys experience, I'd probably still try Cat piss, even at more regular prices... and to be honest, its like my bro and I were talking about earlier... that stuff for $120 an oz, probably was cat piss, but maybe not cured quite right... or over dry, or some other issue..... not saying super deals don't pop up once in a great while, but more often, their is a reason its going for so cheap.

So of course, you guys are saying, Cat Piss, which has been tended to correctly ;) Is top shelf shit ? :)
    Right on. I so need to get me some good Sativa for my hill climbs...

Peace.

Tranquil Elephantizer is my favorite strain name.

16. #17 HighFoSho, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    Ahh bro ! That place looks decked out :) Of course I've heard of the place... a little longer, more hectic drive for me to get over there.... But your liking them over there ? Cool. I'll keep that in mind.

You know, I actually do have an incentive to hit as many new dispensaries as I can for a while, because you always get some freebies ;) ...or 15% off or something cool.... just at the cost of a little paperwork.

Thanks man. That place looks pretty nice.
    Peace.

17. I was reading the menu and they sell crystal kief :O
    Anyway yh Id try it why not, a joint costs me £5 so that looks like a good deal

18. Ya man I really like them, gave me member pricing the first 5 times there plus penny per rolls and a penny 1/8th when I members with them. If your on that side of town I would stop by, enjoy my friend