Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So sketchEd right now

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FhuRy, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Im in my garage sitting with my bowl grinder and weed. I start to light a bowl and i here someone in the next room. Its 4 am so i thought everyone would be asleep. Im sitting here writing this on my iphone and i now know someone is awake. How should i enter the house?

2. Wait for a bit, and hope no one realized you were out of bed.

3. get a bat and start swingin, only solution not to get caught

4. Haha, i have the light downstairs on so there prolly thinking im playing xbox. I cant just walk through my backyard smelling of weed, and i still wanna smoke.

5. #5 Panda85, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2011
    go for a walk finish your smokage and come back high as hell and tell them you went for a walk because ur really tired and eyes are killing you from playing too much box =] works like a charm.. except for the smell lol used to do that all the time when i was young and cared if ppl knew i smoked u just gottta not give a shit and act like you usually act. ull just be more paranoid so keep any convo short and sweet

oh and good tip.. find a good hiding spot for your stash/pipe or w.e you have left and gather it later, in case they smell it on you and check your pockets :p

6. Start blowing all the smoke at the door and create a smoke screen. Then crawl away

7. Continue smoking until you stop hearing noises

8. #8 daxdroxkilla575, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's ether really funny or I'm really blazed because I laughed for like ten minutes at that haha

9. But back on topic your Probly just hearing things bro

10. Na it was someone. I ended up smoking on the sidenof the house and then came back inside. I would have rode down the street buy my car keys were inside.

11. wait, so you didnt get caught?

12. Dont you think they would have noticed your car starting and driving away? :p

13. through the door
    /thread

14. Why were you smoking a bowl at 4 in the morning?

15. go for a walk?

edit: lol no then people would think you were a serial murderer

16. wait, so you play xbox in the garage?

17. It was probably your parents secretly smoking and hoping their son was going to catch them...:)

18. no no no no. iv got a good one.

just pretend your sleep walking! seriously it will freak them out haha,

19. Lol they come out and it smells like weed and there kid is just like wandering around like a ritard. There like WHAT ARE YOU DOIN? Sleep Walk Smoking Bitch.

20. Glad i could make you chuckle:)