so seriously fuck the police...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Vzsel, Jun 5, 2012.

1. So last night I was chillin with the usual gang at their house drinkion, smokin, the majority of them are 21. Anyway I left

Shortly after I guess the cops came ( we don't know why or how we think its this old lady) anyway so they start holding my friend 'm' down (they got this on tape) and he has a back problem, and they were trying to pull his hands behind his back and 2 of my other friends were trying to tell them that he has plates in his back and he can't put them behind his back and they were like 'shut the fuck up or your going to jail too!' They ended up tasing 'm' he ended up going to the hospital cuz he's on medication and it messed him up.

Anyway they grabbed my friend 'cs' hair and smashed his head in the cop car and arrested him..

The charges were resisting arrest and misleading statement (about his back but it was true)

The video was really fucked up, he was yelling out of pain and they didn't give a fuck.

The fucked up part is they didn't charge m for intoxication or anything, they had no reason of ddoing that, there wasn't any music on or anything

Fucked up

2. Police brutality you have it on tape.... Go sue.......

3. Yea man we live in a country where police are over powered motherfu**ers. In my state (MA) I live in a small town and the cops are booming because its not a good town but its not ghetto bad. We have 2 cop stations and rumors of DEA being in town. Shit is getting out of hand. My sister got ran up on by cops where we live in her car with friends smoking. The cops pulled the kids out of the car for no reason and out them in cuffs telling them if they dint shut the fuck up they will arrest everyone of them.

4. fuck man, reading/hearing about the shit that happens to people because of the police makes me so angry! i hope you guys can get something done about those losers because that's not right. fucking pathetic that these kinds of people have any kind of power.

5. Medical records (both past and present with the taser shit) + video of police brutality + give that tape and info to a local news outlet + go to a lawyer

Win

6. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']Medical records (both past and present with the taser shit) + video of police brutality + give that tape and info to a local news outlet + go to a lawyer

Win[/quote]

Exactly....

7. Man, Spokane LEO's are some brutal fucks.

8. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']Man, Spokane LEO's are some brutal fucks.[/quote]

Well hello fellow Washingtonian Haha. :smoke:

9. Ex-Washingtonian ;)

Just recently moved back to Oregon.

10. It is called locking your doors, and when they get called out you just talk to them through the door and never unlock or open it. Or even better just ignore it. I ignore them if and when they show up. No law states that when they come you have to open the door or even talk to them. Unless they have a warrant, and you still don't have to talk to them.

11. Seriously, fuck the dickless, cock sucking, arrogant, retards that become cops. Fuck 'em right in their sloppy ass holes.

12. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']

Ex-Washingtonian ;)

Just recently moved back to Oregon.[/quote]

You moved?!?! And naw its in clarkston

But yeah, they're planing sueing and taking their badges away, two cops badges taken= $$$ ahhahaa...

The whole situation pisses me off, you can clearly hear my friend screaming in pain cuz of his back

13. [quote name='"RubberUndies"']

Well hello fellow Washingtonian Haha. :smoke:[/quote]

Where abouts are you?

14. Yes ma'am.
    Couldn't work my shitty job anymore.

At least your friends will get some kind of retribution if they go through all the legal hoops.

15. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']

Where abouts are you?[/quote]

Puyallupish area ! How about yourself ?

16. They call the drug dawggs mayne

17. So they walked in the house picked "m" out of the crowd and thru him down:confused::confused::confused:

Seems like we are missing allot of the story here boss. I mean was it just dumb luck they picked the guy with the back injury?? Or maybe there was allot more going on?

18. [quote name='"YODA"']

So they walked in the house picked "m" out of the crowd and thru him down:confused::confused::confused:

Seems like we are missing allot of the story here boss. I mean was it just dumb luck they picked the guy with the back injury?? Or maybe there was allot more going on?[/quote]

Naw man, they knocked on the door, 'm' answered it and they basically said he was under arrest, they provided no reason or clause. Threw him on the ground and yeah. If I had the video id show you guys it'd churn your stomach.

19. They never even went inside.. we still don't even know why they came, they weren't loud or anything, didn't even state a reason.

20. PLease get the video, I wanna see it. And damn that's fucked up. I hope I never have to face to a cop.