Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So scared, need help!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by didier12, Apr 14, 2009.

1. I smoked some weed about 3 hours ago and I noticed my pipe didn't have a screen and I was like oh well I doubt my weed will fit down there anyway smoked a few put it away.
    Anyways I was getting high just now go get my pipe load up my weed start lighting and I notice there's a fucking screen!!! and what's worse is it's tightly in there and looks like it's been in there for a while I can't even get it out. Someone, Someone please help, have I finially been triggered with scitzophrenia.

2. Your alright, my roomate's pipe had two screens in it once cause i was baked and didnt realize there was one due to all the resin. They can be hard to see sometimes. Lol or it could just be similar to those mornings when you wake up an panic cause you swear someone stole your weed when really you ended up smoking all of it the night before.

That or you have pipe gremlins, just pray you dont have pipe gremlins.

3. You don't have scitzophrenia.

4. You are high and sketching out. Keep smoking, you'll be fine :smoking:

5. you have schizophrenia. you are going to die.

:D

6. yep - definitely schizophrenia

:rolleyes:

7. throw your pipe away its bad news

8. But how do you know. I wan't high when I saw no screen just high when I realised the screen was in.

9. or mental retardation setting in

10. Please explain.

11. Haha, you can't be serious, can you?

12. Yes, Please help, am I just majorly high? Plus I did do acid 4 days ago but my last weed high was completely normal.

13. oh Jeez. Maybe you should put the pipe down or smoke some more

14. And also I wrote the titles in caps, but only the first letter is in caps?

15. Because this forum doesn't let people 'yell' like that.

You're fine, CHILL OUT.

16. ^^^This.^^^

But really dude, if you're THAT concerned just go to the doctor. An internet forum isn't really the place to be asking for sound medical advice/consultation, ya dig?

By the way, it sounds like you're just stoned. Eat something, drink a Coke (high-sugar, high-caffeine soda always helped me out back when I still got "too" stoned ;)), and watch a little TV or hang out with a buddy till you come down.

You'll be cool :cool:

17. Thanks pal, that kinda brought me back to earth a little, it's probli just coz I still have LSD in me too.

18. No problem bud, we all need some reassurance at one point or another.
    Glad to hear you're feeling better :hello:

19. Haha, just really stoned man.

...but I don't understand why this is in Seasoned Tokers

20. I think somebody is not mentaly ill but merely baked....:D