So SAD :'[

Discussion in 'General' started by ghost-FL-sm0ke, Nov 16, 2007.

1. I need money so bad. And I haven't been toking in 3 months, so that helps a little I guess. But I owe my brother 500$ for a sound system he bought for me, and a tattoo im getting next weekend for 150, and then I also have to buy a new motherboard for my computer. So recently i've been selling all my stuff. I just sold my ps2, and im still trying to find someone to buy my PH(X) Trinity bong and my extreme modded xbox. I hate financial fuck up situations :( Who's with me?

2. Yea, I'm broke too, I suggest not getting your tattoo, and perhaps returning your sound system, you don't NEED those things, and toking is fun but it's not essential to life. That's how I live when I'm poor, like right now, unless I need it, I won't buy it.

3. I would, but me and my girl have been wanting to get out tats at the same time for months now, and next weekend is our 1 year, so itd be perfect. (no they arent love tats, rofl, im not retarded)
    </br> Its already on its way. These things are why im in a financial funk. i just owe my bro the money for it, and i need to sell the bong and modded xbox first. lol. i didnt quit toking for money reasons though. legal reasons. but damn i miss just chillin back in my room and burning a blunt of chronies to myself :'(

4. Just tell her you can't afford it right now, there will be other anniversaries, I'm sure she'd rather you not be broke :p

5. nah, its totally fine as long as i sell this bong. lol. worst comes to worse, i pay my brother back a week or 2 late. hes my bro, he wont mind. but id rather not annoy him like that.

6. i have a lot of money and i bet im more sad then you

money does not buy happiness, trust me.

7. lol, i know man. im not sayin that. im saying be in stressing situations sucks. im not actually sad. just annoyed/stressed

8. Finances suck man. I got about 2000$ debt on my bank account that I'm paying off slowly, but it means I cant afford to do much..