Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So really, why do you smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SRHtoker570, Feb 18, 2009.

1. when i started, it helped me sleep, and was just fun to do with friends

now it's like an instant de-stress puff, after work i can come home and it takes no effort for me to enjoy the rest of the day

2. also it makes me a freer artist lol

3. because it helps hangovers.

4. I am a classical bass player and it has helped me in many ways. Makes music and emotion that should go into it more clear to me. Helps me focus on certain parts also sometimes. I love the way it makes me think, hear and see things. I feel like I can live my life more positively and be a lot happier even when I am only smoking 1 time a week. Makes me more relaxed, patient and understanding of problems.

5. I started because i was really depressed and i just wanted an escape
    but also it was just something new to try since shrooms opened my mind but they were hard to get
    now i continue to smoke because it lets me relax and keeps me happy whether im high at the time or not haha

I think that if the government and anti-marijuana groups would realize that not everyone is in it for some crazy party high or because they think theyre being rebels then maybe their views would change
    they cant tell us its not helping or its bad when obviously we see and feel the benefits first hand

6. because i LOVE weed. what's not better when your high?

7. wow what? almost all of you guys (with acceptions) said you use it as an "outlet" or to relieve stress. thats kinda fucked. you dont need drugs for that.

i smoke weed because i love the feeling of being high, music is cooler, tv is funnier, food tastes 10000X better, and because i love the feeling of getting really tired after munching myself to death and burning out then just crashing in your bed for the night.

its the best way to end a night, when your burning out and full theres no better place to be than in your bed.

8. i smoke weed because i love the feeling of being high

9. I smoke weed because I smoke weed.

10. Cuz i love gettin' high!!!!

11. everything is better ripped.

12. i skipped school and stayed at my brothers house
    mom found out and called and yelled at me and he said "this will make you not pissed off that shes mad at you for that"
    and its been helping me control my anger ever since

13. Well fist off because being high is fantastic :smoking: Other than that I like to try all the different strains and kind of get into the whole science behind it.