Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so pumped..well kinda.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dannnn420, Sep 28, 2011.

1. just picked up a quarter o today for me and my bros:smoke: its dankity dank dank my guy told me and he doesnt lie ever, and it looks like straight chronic. The only problem is the smell..it smells really really weird, like weed ive never smelled before. If i smelt this somewhere else i wouldnt even know that it was weed. Should i be worried? this guy gives me good hookups all the time and the weed looks AMAZING

2. Post some pics, and youve probably never smoked that strain thats why it smells weird maybe

3. I've had some really weird smelling weed before, too. Never had a problem with it though, still gets you high as shit.

4. ight ill put a pic up its gonna be a crappy phone pic tho
    \

5. I think some weed doesn't have the prototypical smell most people think of.. Blue dream has a pretty unique smell and there's one strain that I remember smelling like citrus, the taste was awesome!!!

6. Describe the smell op!

7. the smell differs greatly. i wouldnt worry about it. but if you are, take one hit and see how you feel.

8. lolol