So pretty sure Trump called for a coup on Twitter.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AugustWest, Jan 24, 2019.

1. The guy that wrote this article seems to be just another anti President Trump hater and it seems he hates the people that voted for him. As a President Trump supporter I have to say in one ear and out the other because I have heard plenty of americans other than President Trump supporters bitching about what's happening in Venezuela..

2. That's their business, none of Uncle Sam's or Trumps.

Maybe other countries and leaders should try to start a coup in the US by declaring Nancy Pelosi the legitimate President of the United States?

• Like Like x 1
  3. She's a woman, and she's actually a staunch critic of the whole russiagate nonsense that's going in in the media and Washington. As well as the general media bias against him.

Like most sane people she likes some stuff about Trump and hates some stuff too.

People who blindly hate trump and blindly love him are everything that's wrong with this country right now.

Your political mesiahs can be wrong sometimes . It's OK.

You failed to even argue one point in that article. Instead you put your fingers in your ears, just like the liberal snowflakes you make fun of all the time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It would be pence, not pelosi.. But I agree with your point.

5. Believe me they are trying with the help of the FBI and the DOJ and evidently perhaps people from your neck of the woods. We just haven't released the fisa warrant to expose the brits yet. imo

6. Ok it's a she..And I don't follow her and probably never will but I read enough to not care what she says to be honest.

7. She went against your cultist beliefs. I understand I watched the Obama cultists do the same shit for 8 years.

Go watch some judge Jeanine...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I do enjoy three minutes here and there of the judge.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. And both are better than Bernie

10. Like I've been saying about Russiagate, which has made a lot of people look really stupid -

Let's wait until the results of this play out, instead of pissing in each others' faces about it now. If this results in a peaceful transition of power, free elections and a stabilization of the horrendous situation down there, then a lot of people who are now making bold claims will look foolish. There has been a lot of that in the last 4-5 years, and the political climate could use some cooling off

We don't know yet how this will swing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. #96 AugustWest, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    "Daring campaign to dislodge"

12. What is the difference if the CIA did this in secret or if it was announced on Twitter? At least we know what we are involved in and won't find out 10 years later after the conflict ends. It would probably be best to solve this diplomatically rather than with American aircraft and rebels/dissidents. I am sure the Monroe Doctrine is applicable here anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Since when is the CIA considered diplomats?

14. Well August, Probably about the same time the FBI DOJ and others in government decided they would be another branch of the DNC. just a guess..

• Like Like x 1
  15. Her name is Caitlyn.. There's only 1 man I know with that name, and it ain't this chick.

• Funny Funny x 2